• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

asiatees feedback

hi guys would just like to know your thorts on asia tees, What do you think of there products i am runnning a set gpm c-hubs on my xr10 and they seam to be holding up really well i am also running a set of there links on the scx and they are doing well are any of you running there products what are your thorts.

Edited by Matty221133
  • Like 1

Service is good, prices are cheap, some items are rubbish...topcad shocks, for example, Gmade steering parts for the exo.

My wraith runs GPM links and other top cad parts with no issue...you pays your money....

Never been hit with customs tho.

• Like 1

I'm happy with the gear I've had from them and the service.. I've had light kits, hubs, spurs etc and all are doing the intended job so far without a hiccup..

Chubs, knuckles and steering links on the Ridgecrest, all from Asiatees, all good quality and holding up well with no issues. 

Delivery is fast and never been hit with any charges.

It's a yes from me...

hi guys would just like to know your thorts on asia tees, What do you think of there products i am runnning a set gpm c-hubs on my xr10 and they seam to be holding up really well i am also running a set of there links on the scx and they are doing well are any of you running there products what are your thorts.

I think they are great, got a great service from them and the girl stayed online and chatted to me after an order went wrong..... ordered Monday, recieved it Friday same week...... cant complain about that, as it takes that within the uk sometimes

the only thing i wouldn`t recommend in topcad flavour is there cvd`s but all the alloy bits are spot on for the money i think, my ridgecrest was covered with topcad stuff from them and took some abuse with not wear issues at all, same goes for gpm stuff to be fair, hot racing is quite good too.

my lads scx10 is running topcad c-hubs, knuckles and rear lockouts and is fine.

• Like 2

Quality Doesn't seem bad , Like those bits I imported for you Matt .

I favour Strc and Hot racing  for the cheaper alloys or where You can't get  Better quality stuff . 

All the strc slash stuff I've had and exo stuff has been fine thus far and was very cheap too :) 

Hot racing Wraith gearbox casing when I get payed :) 

Then to build the xr 

Jack.

• Like 1

Y dont you rate the cvd's gaz what is the problem with them they seem ok on mine

its the wear rate thats quicker on the topcad ones and occasionally the full lock is not as great as the kit items and become notchy.

the only cvd`s that come close to axial are the 3 racing ones, my lad has had them in scx10 for over 2 years now and still looking good :thumbsup: