• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

FlySky Tx Customs battle Won!

Deafty

Off to Customs Office now.

Checklist:

• All Paper work correspondence from Customs
  • Invoice
  • Receipt of Payment
  • ReSent and Confirmed Invoice from Banggood
  • Instruction Manual (printed and on USB)
  • CE Certificate (printed and on USB)
  • LIPO std safety instructions (printed and on USB) ; must be included with every lipo sale ;)
  • Copies of Email correspondence from Banggood
  •  
  • 1 extremely determined Deafty with a polite attitude...

Check :)

• Like 1

Well, I'm back.  :lol:

Progress at least.  Nice friendly lady did all she could.

She stated that with the evidence I have there should not be a problem but can make no guarantee.

She even pointed out to me that the latest letter I received from them was dated the day that I was in their last (2 weeks ago! which is proved by my receipt of attendance that I asked for ;)  and that it seems almost impossible to have made a decision in that time especially considering the envelope was dated last wednesday!.. Some one has been causing problems for me (seemingly deliberately!)  probably that "Bee H" from last time.

Anyways, I now have an extension and must now make a formal request to "review on the decision that was made at the HQ" premises (offsite).  Whats interesting here is that I am sure they will come back to me with no Knowledge of any decision being made in the first place.  (other than the forged document this nasty lady from my 1st visit appears to have made). Which of coarse will not be mentioned

At this point I don't care about the TX so much but will be making a formal complaint afterwards stating the deceptiveness of this employee.

New Flysky GT3C has been ordered locally and awaiting delivery which should arrive before my next visit ;)  That'll be fun showing em that :lol:

• Like 1

It's the principle at this point mate.  How am I/we suppose to order any other electrical devices else unless they explain what I have done wrong.  I could ignore them but I wish to know what is right and wrong (whether or I not I agree is different).

Update: No response after 20hrs

Thanks for the confidence :good:   :whistling:

Update:

I have just received mail from Banggood.  I have had (up until now) excellent correspondence with them.

They asked yesterday whether or not I have received the package.  They respond to my lengthy "no" with a tracking statement that it has been delivered.  The dates align with my original customs letter but now I fear banggood want nothing more to do with me.

I will obtain evidence from customs that they have the packet and the date of "package delivered" matches the date they received it.

If Banggood do not provide a refund in the event this battle fails I will be most upset :(  Dates from original mail are within their return policy.

On a brighter note my other locally purchased FlySky is in the delivery van and due any minute :)  better have a decent receipt in the packet that will help me with my one from customs ;)

Edited by Deafty

Update:  Mail from Customs

Thank you for your Email. I'd like to state our position to your questions concerning the FlySky FS-GT3C RC System.

I have to inform you that your attached file named "CE Certificate.pdf" is not an appropriate CE certificate at all. It's rather a test report from a laboratory. Reports like the current "Verification of R&TTE Compliance" are used by the manufacturer to serve as a rule for compiling a CE Certificate of Conformity since only the manufacturer himself can declare conformity to his products. So the documentation for the RC System is still remaining insufficient and we regret to inform you that we have to stick to our decision as of 18.07.2013 which was forwarded to you by Mrs Straub, official customs representative at the Zollamt in Winnenden-Hertmannsweiler.

Kind regards

Florian L

Edited by Deafty

Have you highlighted the fact that the product is actually freely available in the EU? which is in essence manufactured at the same plant.

No I have not (..yet) I intended to wait and see how they would respond.  With the above responses I feel confident that I can now obtain the product (pending FLYSKY emails; which are under way).

Indeed! The CE Declaration of Conformity compiled and signed by the FlySky company would solve the problem. At last it's just a copy/paste job which needs to be done by the manufacturer.

I will use the above argument if necessary but knowing German customs; this may spark an investigation which could ruin it for all of us here in the EU!

It appears that Flysky have not completed the certificate formalities and this in fact may get them to do so which will free up the imports of these products enabling more to be provided locally.  (well... theoretically that is :) )

....waiting on FlySky company

Edit:// Banggood have replied politely and they are now in the loop and linked to this thread.

Edited by Deafty

No I have not (..yet) I intended to wait and see how they would respond.  With the above responses I feel confident that I can now obtain the product (pending FLYSKY emails; which are under way).

I will use that argument if necessary but knowing German customs; this may spark an investigation which could ruin it for all of us here in the EU!

It appears that Flysky have not completed the certificate formalities and this in fact get them to do so which will free up the imports of these products enabling more to be provided locally.  (well... theoretically that is :) )

....waiting on FlySky company

In that instance then, its obivously in FlySky's interest to respond, given it could lead to increased EU sales.

Update:

No response from FlySky as of yet.

However Banggood have been kind enough to provide me with another certificate. Viewable HERE.  I have sent this to "customs" and am currently awaiting their response...

Edited by Deafty

Update://

Still waiting on a reply from FlySky.  I have been sending an email everyday now but as of yet no response :(

Currently waiting upon reply from customs in regards to latest certificate provided by Banggood.

I have until this Friday... :(

Update://

Banggood have offered a refund on the product(s).  So a big thanks to them.  However my last ditch effort is to track down the "official" CE certificate for the FlySky GT3C which is layed out just like this one that is for the 9ch TX from Flysky.  Note it contains a signature, this is essential.

Viewable HERE.

Please if anyone has any tips on locating this please help.

No response still from FlySky.  I am mailing them twice a day now.

Sounded like you needed a fundamental change in Customs Ruling to get that out - which was never going to happen!

Very sorry, after all of the time and effort, but at least there's a refund.

Al.

Well just got off the phone with FlySky :yahoo:

They are sending me a certificate  right now :good: just hope that it is correct.

At least I now have a direct contact email address with Flysky.  Only had to wait 3 weeks to get through by phone  but perhaps my timezone effected this.

eagerly awaiting certificate....  :guiness:

Edited by Deafty