• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

chester-lad

freaking amazing, some might say he is very stupid but i bet he doe's it for a living.

my guess is he is the driving instructor for one of the security services, this is not a skill that you pick up over night

andy

Lost his license after this went viral. Very stupid man but he got away with it for so long. Very impressive to see. I know I would be bricking myself in the passenger seat!

I hate to say it but he has now passed away and thankfully one less nutter off the road. As much as I love driving and watching videos, this was going to end badly.

• Like 1

Have you seen the state of his BMW after he crashed it? I saw a pic of it on fb.

No which I was surpised since my FB feed is normally littered with this sort of thing. Will have to go check it out

freaking amazing, some might say he is very stupid but i bet he doe's it for a living.

my guess is he is the driving instructor for one of the security services, this is not a skill that you pick up over night

andy

If he did it for a living or not...still stupid, driving like that (no matter how good the driver is) is putting peoples lives in danger, there's no calculated risk here as you cannot predict what other road users/pedestrians are going to do. Sad he died but It would only be a matter of time before he would of killed somebody doing that.

• Like 1

^^ agreed nothing wrong with a bit of speed or sideways action but to this extent 

sad to say he died but time was going to come sooner than anticipated 

he is  complete and utter wreckless and disrespectful to other road users.

maybe skillful but id hate to see him coming in my rear view and get that close to my car and then pull infront of me !!!

while i agree it totaly stupid to do this on the streets, regardless of the skill level i don't appreciate the skill required to do so.

and as others have said i'm not sorry he died, nor am i surprised, in this very car i have seen the picture of the wreckage, seems safe to say it would probably have been a fairly quick ending.

Deserved it

I agree. When you have a **** like that coming up behind you and you have your family in the car with you that he is inches from at those kind of speeds at that angle its the best thing that can happen for everyone is that he dies. Anyone that argues different is immature and a fool to themselves and those around them.