• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Post up a random picture and keep it clean please

wangerman69

ive seen a few but they were all black. beautiful cars though

edit

my dad used to take me to the goodwood festival of speed when i was younger and some of the cars i saw then ill remember for the rest of my life

Edited by cookie666uk

i keep meaning to take my son. unfortunately me and dad ran out of time to go for that one last time but im sure my boy would love it, the best thing about the whole place for me is the pit area. the smell of race fuel and oil, the sound of the cars warming up... even typing this puts a smile on my face

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tug said:

I once saw an F40 in the flesh, words can't describe and pictures can't do it justice. Simply stunning. 

If I'd died that day, I'd have died happy. 

In the early 90s I was driving through a town just outside Reading, and an F40 pulled out in front of me. I immediately turned the radio off and opened the window. I managed to follow it round the town streets for maybe 10-15 minutes.... in absolute heaven. Listening to that engine burbling away. drool. We then left the town and at the first sign of an open country road the driver planted their right foot, and it just screamed away. I could still hear it even when it was well out of sight. The F40 was already, and remains to this day one of my all time favourite super cars.

Was looking for pics to troll the X-maxx thread a little and found some good ones stashed away on an old HDD - some I thought I'd lost during a theft shortly after they we're taken = no idea how they ended up on there though!  Possibly shared this one before but doing so again as I likes it.

23230739580_d906659c27_o.jpg