• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Bank Holiday Bashfest (3) *OFFICIAL THREAD*

Ok so weather forecast is for heavy rain Friday night and all day Saturday so its not going to be sensible for me  to come.

Gutted cos was really looking forward to this. Better to write off the

Sorry to her that Carlton, I would beg you to come but I'm sure you have given it a lot of thought. I must make a trip up your was for a days bashing?

well the met office and bbc weather couldnt make their minds up on what was meant to happen it was changing every 30 mins all friday evening, So i took that risk of just me going and drove over 6am saturday morning.

Weather was ok all weekend so could have taken the gf and kids.

As it was I had a great time there as usual and met some great guys.

We even had enough small scales to hold a race needing 2 heats then the final on sunday,I broke the e-revo in heat 1 so ran again in heat 2 with the stock slash 4x4 qualifying for and finished second in the final.

Spent a lot of time repairing cars but to be honest that was fun too as there was always others close by doing the same and ready to help any way they could.

Big thanks to Niel, Rob and William for organizing the event

shout out to deadmeatuk and the rest of the lincs bashers and to the group from wales for all the help and making me feel part of their groups over the weekend.

will def be going to the may one next year once the date is finalised,

• Like 1

What a weekend! Enjoyed every minute apart from the hangover of the century Saturday morning :(

Thanks to everyone involved, it really was epic. Can't wait for the photos and videos :)

On a side note witnessed two amazing sights while marshalling... First was a Losi5 hitting a fence post and braking it off at the base, then carried on racing without signs of damage. Second was two Losi5 coming together head on but one of them hit the track piping and jumped the other with mm to spare. I hope they are both on video?

Was an awesome weekend! Many thanks to all those that helped to make it all happen.

And it was awesome to meet so many great people.

A big thanks to X9moto for his phantom footage, I hope to knock together a nice vid.

• Like 1

What a weekend! Enjoyed every minute apart from the hangover of the century Saturday morning :(

Thanks to everyone involved, it really was epic. Can't wait for the photos and videos :)

On a side note witnessed two amazing sights while marshalling... First was a Losi5 hitting a fence post and braking it off at the base, then carried on racing without signs of damage. Second was two Losi5 coming together head on but one of them hit the track piping and jumped the other with mm to spare. I hope they are both on video?

I have many photos and one exactly of the latter ... Uploading and will be up tomorrow .

Bloody awesome weekend guys , Thanks again :) 

See you all next time and great meeting :thumbsup:

Jack.

Was an awesome weekend! Many thanks to all those that helped to make it all happen.

And it was awesome to meet so many great people.

A big thanks to X9moto for his phantom footage, I hope to knock together a nice vid.

Cant wait to see it please post a link in here when its finished :)

• Like 1