• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Last film you saw in the cinema

snoopystorm

• 4 weeks later...

Watched Fast & Furious 6 the other night on DVD(I know,Not the pictures), What a lot of dross, A film about fast cars that race and crash, And it looked like at least half of them were computer generated, And they have dragged it out so long that all you have to do is cut the film in half, Stick in some adverts, And you have two episodes of F&F the TV Show, I mean, Even the start credits run like a TV show.

• 6 months later...

Mine was Robocop and was gonna take kids to watch escape from planet earth and Peabody and Sherman but noticed em both on Netflix so that's saved me like

Last thing I saw in the Cinema was, I think, A Man Called Horse! Needless to say, never been to one of these new fangled Multiplex things.

Saw the new 300 on Sunday, not a bad film but all the blood was ridiculously overdone.

Sent from my HTC One max using Tapatalk

Watched Fast & Furious 6 the other night on DVD(I know,Not the pictures), What a lot of dross, A film about fast cars that race and crash, And it looked like at least half of them were computer generated, And they have dragged it out so long that all you have to do is cut the film in half, Stick in some adverts, And you have two episodes of F&F the TV Show, I mean, Even the start credits run like a TV show.

Heresy!!

Ride along is funny!

Sent from me to you

Good to hear, got that on dvd to watch.

Last thing we saw at cinema was Worlds End. Okay but no Shaun of the dead!

No more Paul Walker catch phrase now!!

FF is great, if you don't take it too seriously. Worlds end you might be a bit disappointed, I thought it dragged a bit.

Watched Whitehouse Down again last night, love that film, and Olympus has fallen, even though they might as well be the same film.