• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Yokomo 1/14th Land Jumper buggy

Garry

Yokomo-LandJumper-1.jpg

Yokomo introduce the 1/14th scale 4WD Land Jumper buggy. The factory-assembled kit features a 4WD shaft drive train, aluminium chassis, double wishbone suspension with oil-filled shock absorbers, alloy motor mount with 380-size brushed motor and a buggy-style body shell in two colour variants. Included in the kit is also a suitable steering servo and a 2S-compatible speed controller. Not included are radio, receiver, battery and charger but a special set is available from Yokomo.

Yokomo-LandJumper-2.jpg

Yokomo-LandJumper-3.jpg

Yokomo-LandJumper-4.jpg

Yokomo-LandJumper-5.jpg

Yokomo-LandJumper-6.jpg

Yokomo-LandJumper-7.jpg

Source: Area 52

I wish yokomo would be more easily accessible in the uk :ack:

Exactly the problem. They make great cars and all the ones I have seen/owned were well designed and well built. Just the total lack of spares backup lets tehm down. Last I heard, thy don;t actually have a UK importer. I don't know if this has changed now.

On the downloadable PDF at the top it states 18,900 japanese yen.

I wanted one of these anyway but if that is the case i will definitely be getting one as that works out at about

• 2 weeks later...