• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

A Cheap Alternative to Servo Tape

graxon2001

Tried these and found as soon as they get wet or a drop of oil comes near them they just give up.. Best thing i found was shoo goo only trouble is you have to leave it over night to dry .. If your in a rush get some good servo pads .. the last thing you want is your expensive ESC bouncy around cause you tried to save a couple of quid

But is sold with such a small number of pads that there's always a time when you need some and have none, whereas these have 160 per pack :thumbsup:

The servo tape I bought came on a big roll. I can't imagine I'll ever get through it all. Still, those 160 pads for a quid is a bargain. They must have other uses though....I'm thinking one under someone's cup of tea when they're not looking! :)

• Like 1

I got a roll of double sided tape used to stick number plates on from motor factors, damn good stuff!

Best stuff ever imo; I've tried cheap sticky pads with no joy at all, purchased from poundland/world/universe....

• 1 year later...