• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

How many RC's do you own ?

teddyt

well I shocked myself a bit last week. When I worked out I had 58 RC models

I know this is a fair amount and to be honest most never ever get used, but I'm sure some of you have more!!!

so how many do you have and when is many too many ??

post your totals

• Like 1

58! We need to see pics of your collection. I currently own 6 but going to sell 1 as just don't just it. However I live with darkangel and I think he's got nearly 20 now. Thought there were a lot of rc's in our house but you've more than doubled it on your own

• Like 1

The usual answer is too many...but 58 is making me seem rational :)

I got 3 1/5 petrol trucks, 4 1/8 nitros and a Mini 8eight .... so that's 8 in total. There are 2 more leccy cars in the household, but they belong to the kids.

As of this moment....all are fully functional bar the kids Stampede that has a busted rear suspension arm held together with a cable tie...

Err 1,2,3,4,5....... 14 or 15.

And im got getting anymore for a while because i can barely afford to run the once i have lol.....

Edited by Baja 5b

OMG ... :omgblinky: ... 58 !!!! Think you need to open a shop How long you been collecting ???? Only got the five

I have 4 in total. I started with a ACME NB16T.(stripped a screw for the engine head for will be filling and re tapping it) second was My Hyper 7 black 2012 edition(I have called her Lottie). Then came my long term brushless project of a RC10T3 (got for

i have 3 and a half and my son has 3

i have my defender in the avatar pic, a schumacher mi3 drifter, the losi vw bus which is currently for sale and half of a new project im working on.......

my lad has a scx10 land rover, a tamiya hummer and a hopped up tt01 road car.

Edited by big gaz

my dream list would be my revo 3.3 with unlimited spares / an alternating nitro truck ( buy one get bored swap for another) an e revo brushless mamba spec / scx10 honcho / and some really nice short course truck or the slayer parts to put on my revo 3.3 now and then

Edited by wan2learn

most people here are reasonable collections go on youtube and type my rc collection theres people with over 300 in one house and that is stupid i think. he had maybe 7 jatos over 20 savages and it just keeps going like that his whole house was littered with nice rcs most running new axial engines so 300 nice rc if he sold them all for

Seven but it changes most weeks.

Hyper 7e

Hong nor crte

Losi 8e tekno v4

losi 8e

axial scx10

en route berg (c

losi comp crawler

and a helicopter

Edited by domcharlton
  • Like 1

1x 1/16th nitro chaos buggy

1x 1/8th rex-x 3.5 buggy

1x 1/8th hyper blk edt

1x traxxas slayer 3.3

1x tl-01 mitshi evo

1x ta-03f scobby

1x vintage tamiya striker

1x 1/6th fg baja

and a e-flite mcx heli

....plus me boy got a savage 3.5....so yeah planty enuff to keep me busy and me bank account empty! :rolleyes: !............

....and i`d really like a truggy of sum sort soon....... :doh:

Edited by evssv
  • Like 1

Hyper 7 brushless conversion

Reely P190 drifter heavily modified electric conversion

Heng Long Lightnng strike setup for rally

Thunder Tiger SSK converted to an electric truggy

Teeny helicopter thing

Electrafun plane, brushless conversion

Vintage style place, my own build, electric