• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

"scale defender 90" more pics added 16/04 and again 03/06

Gaz!

thanks again for the positive comments guys. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

it will be run in class one comps but otherwise not too hard. definately not playing submarine with it!! :tease::tease:

if it does roll......well it might end up with a cage of some sorts, kinda fancying a internal cage for it but we`ll see.

Makes mine look a mess lol this so needs getting dunked m8 would look awesome lol

absolutely.........not!! not with these electrics anyway, axles and gearbox are waterproof enough though....

Will this be ran at the meet in a few weeks

hoping so mate, its got its first run at igbandy`s meet on the 29th april, he is setting up the esc for me too.

if the interior isn`t done it doesn`t matter too much, as long as its done for the scale nats on the 26/27th may ill be happy. :thumbsup:

time for another update,

repainted the bumpers and sliders in matt black, the shiny black was not floating my boat. decided last night to scratch build my interior so had a few hours on that, turned out sweet too, seats are the corbeau ones from a axial wraith and sam fisher from splinter cell is the pilot. then parcel arrived this morning with my single rc4wd oem beadlock for the spare, so thats now nailed on!

last bits to do now are, await the land rover badges coming from hk, touch up the paint, set-up the esc, get some stiffer springs, take it out for some new photos before it gets used!!

updateandsales18412020.jpg

updateandsales18412019.jpg

updateandsales18412018.jpg

updateandsales18412022.jpg

not too much to do now and i can call it done......

thanks for looking, gaz.

If you want stiffer springs, dont go for golds!. They are the softest springs that losi make for their 4" crawler shocks.

Look at reds or I think pinks.

just been looking through them on modelsport, found the black ones 4.5 rate, would that be too much??