• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

AJ's Losi "Ultimate" SCTE

.AJ.

It will get dirty, but not till the weather is a bit better tho, ive been looking into getting a chassis cover of some sorts, but Outwears from the USA will cost $60 shipped, ive been told a Losi 810 buggy shell will fit as chassis cover but they are like hens teeth

Just ordered some F&R T-Bone skids, i did fancy the full on bumper but they look so fugly for the SCTE. Im also eyeing up some very nice SNR carbon parts as well, Diff Plate, Front Top Plate and Steering Drag Link, dunno how long i can go before i hit the "buy it now" button :xd:

http://www.snrgraphi...dex&cPath=13_14

Edited by .AJ.

Just ordered some F&R T-Bone skids, i did fancy the full on bumper but they look so fugly for the SCTE. Im also eyeing up some very nice SNR carbon parts as well, Diff Plate, Front Top Plate and Steering Drag Link, dunno how long i can go before i hit the "buy it now" button :xd:

http://www.snrgraphi...dex&cPath=13_14

:o DAMN... look at that chassis!

AJ. Love what you've done to it so far. I am sooo jealous. Waiting for funds to upgrade mine now. Hope you don't mind but gonna be using some of your ideas to do mine, such as the skin for the chassis. Where did you manage to find them?

I have the flex4000 chassis on mine and its really great. Waiting for a mate to go out to the states aso that when I put my order through with Amainhobbies, it will go to his mates address and he will bring it all back for me.

How much more power does that Tenshock motor have over the stock one in the RTR. Is it possible to get a motor that will handle up to 4S lipo. I have used 3s on the stock motor and it moves like s*@t off a shovel, bloody amazing. I was looking at the Feline Pro4 but its a bit pricey.

You've made me wanna spend even more money now. Lol.

How much more power does that Tenshock motor have over the stock one in the RTR. Is it possible to get a motor that will handle up to 4S lipo. I have used 3s on the stock motor and it moves like s*@t off a shovel, bloody amazing. I was looking at the Feline Pro4 but its a bit pricey.

Ive never run the stock electrics so cant really comment, but ive run the Tekin SC4X and Castle 1410 1Y and the Tenshock eats both of them for lunch, if you wanna run 4s all of them apart from the 5200kv are capable , also the RTR esc is a rebranded MMP so it will run a sensored motor

Check the spec of the SC411 here

http://www.funshobby...E+SHIPPING.html

:thumbsup:

Edited by .AJ.

Pfft nothing compare to my scrt10

I'm joking :D i wish my scrt10 was anywhere near as good, looks sick

lol, if youve noticed i used to have a SCRT10 myself a while ago, the Hong Nor is a great bit of kit but this truck is in another league :thumbsup:

• Like 1