• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

AJ's Losi "Ultimate" SCTE

.AJ.

Had this turn up this morning, a few quick pics of her stock out of the box

006-29.jpg

008-18.jpg

009-18.jpg

010-17.jpg

first impression are that this thing is built like a tank, its got alloy towers, massive 4mm turnbuckles and real chunky plastics, only down points i could see where plastic shock caps and non locking wheel hexs, which kindly fell off and the pins disappeared under the sofa

Plans for today

Fit TLR Tuning Tit, along with DE Racing mud guards and shock sock

this is whats in the Tuning Kit

001-39.jpg

003-36.jpg

004-30.jpg

005-32.jpg

i got bored and carbon wrapped the mud guards

002-39.jpg

Ive also got a few other bits to fit, but ill picture them when the roller is all together

:thumbsup:

Edited by .AJ.
  • Like 3

na, who needs a bump edition, im planning to get a BCE Speed chassis for her, there are a few other chassis out there as well, Kingheads have just bought one out, along with the Losi Flex, Jammin and SNR do a carbon chassis

But this IS the one to get

http://shop.bcespeed.com/product.sc;jsessionid=50E7AB9C934DD3A3576C906A9587E499.qscstrfrnt05?productId=23&categoryId=1

when i first got my scrt10 i thought wow thats like a 1/8 buggy with small wheels

this thing makes the scrt look tiny in comparison ie the turnbuckles and the alloy parts look so strong and durable

the scrt10 is already very tough so this should be the ultimate basher/racer combo

are you racing with this A.J or just bashing and how much for the overall build?

and how do these compare with the assosiated sc104x4 as i like the enclosed drivetrain idea?

am thinking of getting rid of the scrt10

cheers

andy

The plan is to have a go at racing later this year, but in the meantime its going to be a light basher and because of the plan to race im fitting it with a Tenshock SC411 4600kv sensored motor (which ive already ordered) and either a Xerun 150amp or a Xerun SCT Pro.

I cant comment on the AE, but from what i read on other forums, they have weak diffs and are a really pita to work on

So far ive spend,

Edited by .AJ.