• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your drifter

antnee

My MST XXXD Vip red, with a nice bit of wire braiding i did today :) 

2014-08-09154332.jpg

2014-08-09154316.jpg

2014-08-09154321.jpg

2014-08-09154327.jpg

Excuse the blue shocks, havn't got a good setting into my red ones yet! 

and still running my skyline shell but with some type c wheels for tarmac now! 

2014-06-15184547.jpg

and one with my 1:8 buggy too! 

2014-06-22180925.jpg

My MST XXXD Vip red, with a nice bit of wire braiding i did today :)

2014-08-09154332.jpg

2014-08-09154316.jpg

2014-08-09154321.jpg

2014-08-09154327.jpg

Excuse the blue shocks, havn't got a good setting into my red ones yet! 

and still running my skyline shell but with some type c wheels for tarmac now! 

2014-06-15184547.jpg

and one with my 1:8 buggy too! 

2014-06-22180925.jpg

Saw this pop up on FB, nice to see you joined the XXX family :)

Saw this pop up on FB, nice to see you joined the XXX family :)

Yer man! My ms was going to take so much money to make it competitive I decided to just ditch it and get a xxx second hand! Got a great deal on it, loads of upgrades, a shell, wheels and tyres, then put my ms back to standard and sold everything off, and the standard chassis as an rtr with my old electrics and I've got all my money back :)

And the xxx is soo goood! Hopfully get up should with you soon, it's been a while, and skidworks is slowly dying :(

Yer man! My ms was going to take so much money to make it competitive I decided to just ditch it and get a xxx second hand! Got a great deal on it, loads of upgrades, a shell, wheels and tyres, then put my ms back to standard and sold everything off, and the standard chassis as an rtr with my old electrics and I've got all my money back :)

And the xxx is soo goood! Hopfully get up should with you soon, it's been a while, and skidworks is slowly dying :(

It was my first time back on the track since Feb yesterday at Soul and it was great getting back into it. Really was fun again. Shame about Skidworks but Wycombe and Soul are still alive and kicking.

I need to get my hands on HT at some point. Fingers crossed I can get that sooner rather than later. :)

Ah nice one! I've only had my xxx at soul once since I bought it, just havn't had the time, but hopfully with moving to Milton Keynes soon I should get a bit more time there ;) need to start getting back into tuning again, lost my touch with it all a bit :) im sticking with normal for now, too much money to go up to ht at the moment ;) really need to do a new shell so I can utilise the extra steering lock with some bigger offset wheels!

• 2 weeks later...