• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

3 hours ago, r4nd0m said:

51UcApf680L._AC_SL1001_.jpg

Installed this badboy into my Granite BLX - has roughly 4 times the power than the stock servo so this should do

Great servo for the  money i've been running two of these in 20kg in my crawlers, they are superb.

• Like 1

Not mine it belongs to a guy at our boat club he sails RTR yachts so not too good with the maintenance side, this stopped working, it must be 25 years old.

990b2ec454ab7f101c7f2704b31ce851.jpg

he’s had it a long time his first boat, a few soldering joints later on the circuit board which is the ESC & a good clean with contact spray.

a4d8a85319b93624853599e8918cc4ca.jpg

and the little 40meg whizzer was ready, although only i really think for bath time [emoji23].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

33 minutes ago, DartmoorTrails said:

Crumbs that's a lot of rotating weight!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Yes it sure is, i've just got back from a foggy trailing session, on the trail there are some steep 30mtr banks which i have never been able to climb, half way at the most, the G500 went up them with ease this morning.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, CarlC said:

Is that Herts Nitro Car Club? I crawler there :)

It is indeed! We go a few times a month, usually have a crawler or two with us as well as something for the 1/8 dirt track. Maybe see you there one day!

Edited by James1986
terrible grammar
  • Like 1

Modified my dbxl to run dual steering servos.  Mtxl servo mount. Fitted in to the dbxl chassis.  Need to drill a hole or 2.  But happy so far. Going for twin 50kg servos.  So it should turn well. Even with the monster truck wheels fitted.  IMG_20191220_045556.thumb.jpg.128a10d30cb7b1eefc8179b9ca9179a0.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, r4nd0m said:

big air hitting a huge post unintended ... Arrma tough but post was tougher ...

image.png.ef95eaacf6b70c1b2e62b66ae84b3411.png

I just had a look for the first time,  My, Spares are quite expensive for this.

11 hours ago, babylon said:

I just had a look for the first time,  My, Spares are quite expensive for this.

hopefully you wont need them too often but from previous experience and compared to others they seem to be on the high side agree but the model is awesome so it keeps given back