• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Had it for two years, sat boxed until a home came along.

Program boxes (both old and new style) work perfectly, set correctly, seemed to calibrate correctly, but when the trigger is pushed, nowt happens.

Quite odd. I shall, of course, start a thread specifically about it ;)

Had it for two years, sat boxed until a home came along.

Program boxes (both old and new style) work perfectly, set correctly, seemed to calibrate correctly, but when the trigger is pushed, nowt happens.

Quite odd. I shall, of course, start a thread specifically about it ;)

I had similar issue with my 120a ezrun setup found if throttle trim is set slightly to much forward I can select reverse...

Hope it helps

I fitted a proline roof rack to my daughters truck it's been waiting for two months same as her alloy hubs.

Hopefully tomorrow I will fit the kill switch to my baja engine which has sat on the kitchen table for a month waiting. My Mrs hates me for what I've done to that table. Tbh I'm pretty gutted too it's scuffed quite alot and we never use it anymore. Stupid me for not putting a pitt mat down.

Mayb once the engines done I can fit the pipe I've had for 6wks , the windows iI've had for 3wks and also cut the carbon tubes fir the cage mod I've had for months. Plus the tr chassis brace I've had ready for 7 months lol. Poor baja.

Edited by RCbutcher

IMG_1775_zpsnwpu2qdw.jpg

IMG_1774_zpsjuc4wwel.jpg

I nearly brought that stuff too gorilla tape camo isn't it. If you ever take the tape off tho it will leave alot of residue I think.

I did a tire the other day then removed it and tons of residue was left behind.

But I do want something like this for sure I hate scuffed chassis look. I heard dirt bike vynals are good but I can't find any.

I nearly brought that stuff too gorilla tape camo isn't it. If you ever take the tape off tho it will leave alot of residue I think.

I did a tire the other day then removed it and tons of residue was left behind.

But I do want something like this for sure I hate scuffed chassis look. I heard dirt bike vynals are good but I can't find any.

yes you are right, it is gorilla camo

i have just took it off to sort my mesh out and it didnt leave any residue behind

Edited by froggy8

Fixed the two broken rigs from last weeks bash. Boiled the Surge's plastic parts. Started charging packs in prep for a bash on Sat down at Pembrey Country Park.