• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Heh, I STAND BY that!!

Really fathed off, but the Mental Maxx is still superb!!

It's way better than with the M+3 !!

Must have got a bad one.

Tried for 'dry joints' and there's no problem.

I'm not an electrical engineer and don't fancy pulling it apart, so I'm trying the Warranty approach - we'll see, but I don't have much faith!

Made some adaptors and tried the M+3 - works fine so the Tx/Rx, batteries and motor are fine.

Al.

I've wanted one for absolutely ages... But I enjoy the Mini 8ight a lot, I'd hate to get the Slash and not find it as fun, the only downside I can imagine is it's not as nimble, with it being a bit bigger and a bigger shell etc...

I would guess you can also take it where the mini8 can't without obviously slowing - I can see my MERV slow on grass, but the Maxx just GOES!!

They say a change ....

Go on, you know you want to!!

Al.

I would guess you can also take it where the mini8 can't without obviously slowing - I can see my MERV slow on grass, but the Maxx just GOES!!

They say a change ....

Go on, you know you want to!!

Al.

Well yeah, to be honest, my Mini 8ight has dealt with everything I've thrown at it in the quarry, it's not been where the Bajas used to run for obvious reasons, but I don't imagine the Slash would do all that well either... I'd also have to find the right person to buy the Mini 8ight because I wouldn't be giving it away, it's got a good spec and several LiPos with quite a lot of spares.

Edited by Oh How Original

not so much today but just spent the weekend at Elvington model air show and bashed the sprint 2 flux for a bit al in al a awesome weekend was had .

oh and I bought   a hubsan x4 very fun little toy wish id of got one sooner

Broke the casing on my hitec 82mg servo on my Merv, shame as it works great but now wont center coz it flexes too much. Arse.

Ordered a cheap corona for it from hobbyking, cant get them anywhere else, god knows how long delivery will be to the uk.

Also ordered a new diff ring and shaft parts for my erbe.

Fitted a new servo to my truggy flux.

Pricey weekend. ????

Built a oem en route to the woods in the car 

Sorted the wraith steering out 

Checked everything over

Not much really ... Got loads to do for tomorrows camping escapades including alot of rolling  :whistling:  :xd:  :xd:  :xd:

Jack.

Masked up the Mini Cooper shell ready to paint the roof, had to trim the window masks out myself from a printed sheet.

Started assembling the M-03 diff and chassis, it's all so small and light! Can't wait to see it running.