• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Jesus dude, turn down the sharpness on your camera lol.

Looking good though :P

I just ran it through one of my presets so it has a habit of bumping sharpness. :-/ Just need to learn and take my time on a wire tidy tomorrow. Fingers crossed....

ouch rory this is why i decided to duck out on the off road stuff, breaking stuff was fun for a while but then soon became a huge nuisance when i just wanted to race hard n face, turns out circuit tracks are my thing funny how thats come around since thats where my interested lied in the first place before going up to a off road track first.

but hey ho live n learn and experience gained ..and a saturday job lol ill do off road again but depends on arrangements, if i end up travelling with friends with circuit cars then i wont bother, will just get a b4.1 RTR for a bit of fun every so often.

anyway MI5 is coming along, still building it, taking my time lol

Losi 1.0 turnbuckles ordered. They won't be going again. Too much droop on front didn't help the drive shaft pop out annoyingly.

Was down the track last night and it felt a little better but not perfect. Shocks require heavier oil for sure

You will appreciate the wait!!

MUST GET: Remote kill switch.

MUST CHECK: All bolts, nuts, electronics - BEFORE FIRE UP.

This is a BIG BEAST and FAST.

That's why you bought it anyway, so I didn't need to tell you!!

Enjoy.

Al.

In the procces allready of buying a killswitch and saturday will be rebuild day, hopefuly l will have enough time this weekend. Asked my boss for day off tomorrow, but we are too busy this week, so she will have to wait for me till l come back from work for a couple of hours.

Stuck some wheels on my mi5

YOLO! ..lul jk but no really..stuck some sorex xg-28's on for the time being. 

also got a hobbywing xerun 2.1 for it too

motor, servo and batteries next

OOPS! I accidentally pressed "Add to Basket" when I was on Modelsport looking at the Kyosho DBX VE 2.0 Brushless. Then I accidentally pressed "check out with PayPal", entered my password and pressed "Pay Now".

What an unfortunate series of events!!!

I'm now waiting for a Mini 8ight and a DBX VE 2.0!

• Like 1

OOPS! I accidentally pressed "Add to Basket" when I was on Modelsport looking at the Kyosho DBX VE 2.0 Brushless. Then I accidentally pressed "check out with PayPal", entered my password and pressed "Pay Now".

OMG l feel so sorry for you mate...

• Like 1

I soldered the positive motor wire back on. I can't speak for Elvis but Carnage aint dead  :thumbsup: . The ESC is still pants but at least it runs. Motor was warm but not bonkers hot, am putting that down to the better connection between wire and can.

Was that my address you sent it to ...... !!!

Very unfortunate sequence of events indeed!!

LOL!

Al.

Im looking at Giantshark website and I'm a little drunk. Where's my wallet......

Oops. Just bought a lipo checker and a servo tester. Suppose I needed them though.

Oops again! I bought a Hubsan X4 V2, lipos and props!

Edited by richarddenton1982