• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Last night I installed two Savox servos on my soon to be finished D8Te, a 1256 for steering and a 1258 for the brakes. I also built the Tekno Elektriclutch and installed the Tekin T8 motor, placed the RX8 on the there just for the photo opportunity.

IMG-20120605-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20120605-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20120605-WA0004.jpg

Today I stripped the last of the upgrade parts from the Baja ready to sell, just need to rebuild it now so I can sell it! :D

Edited by JayJ

Just serviced my Hong Nor Big Bores, a ruddy good clean and new shock oil, 40wt on the fronts and 35wt on the rears, they now feel lovely! :thumbsup:

Made a front bumper ofr my Sparrowhawk XT out of carboard and battery tape.

-20 mins later-

Reomved peices of cardboard and battery tape from my car.

-20 mins later-

Made a new bumper with more tape this time.

:tease:

send the drive shaft i order last week back as its to small, took the buggy for a with its new 5300 30c battery (i dont like 2wd i want it back to 4wd) and going to order some bigger pinions. re soldiered the motor leads

Strip down and clean required Fitted a centre diff locker on my punisher, left out front dog bones .... Want to give it a blast on rear wheel drive ??