• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Just now, tomzac66 said:

Looks a nice transmitter, I use the 9xer for my tanks, I have the ibu ultimate fitted + tar smoker hidden battle unit / compatible with the Tamiya set up. Sherman firefly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, I had a 9xr with tank software a few years ago, I got from RC Tanks Australia, I ran with a IBU2 in a KV1, but I sold it all... I’ve now got Panther F with a Flysky FSi-6, a IBU2 Ultimate FO with all the bells and whistles, Tarr proportional smoker, servo recoil and servo traverse etc, but that’s mid build and sat in primer at the mo 

9_E14635_D-_A04_E-470_B-_A10_E-_AA883590

I did make a start on the spare track racks the other day, but my Arocs Truck build has robbed all my interest at the mo lol

C9_CC8_BF6-1793-46_F5-_B9_D2-_C9_E74_E0_

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, jamesp2812 said:

AJ how do you set it up for road use? Just curious lol

Sent from my LLD-L31 using Tapatalk

Fit a throttle return spring, reset all mixes so the switches work as on/off or on/off/on are the main things to do 

Loads of time to hide away today[emoji2]
Got to swap my Promodeler servo from the soon to be outgoing Deadbolt to the newly arrived Bomber including BEC. All went as planned which was a pleasant surprise!

Finished the scaler after nearly 8 months on it. Very custom build,.may do a thread given the amount of fab work involved [emoji848]
The boys enjoying the scale accessories [emoji106]c243482ee4c09502aefc0623ecb8f31a.jpgcd8567e43c8563796f2aca300eaf4be2.jpg89c522d1ee4f9668f5601910ce40509a.jpgfeedb4ed07cbdee2c2f5da80d1884fd7.jpgbf3d39f0d38b8ab61615d6aeac89d8c8.jpg9c8b45f96a6346c1ea04a75af38e182e.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Gave an E-Maxx an unintentional beating, just wasn't landing the jumps well. Some of the crunching sounds on impact were horrendous, but broke nothing. 

Same time tomorrow, I reckon!

• Like 1

Paid the deposit on the first new one in nearly two years :yahoo:

First time i’ve done a pre-order too, so it’ll make the delivery day extra special, that and being the one of the first few to get their grubby mitts on one too, can’t frickin’ wait :tease:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I went to fit the new rear wing to the Outcast and found the rear brace stop broken :( So I thought that would be a good excuse to buy a Voltage Hobbies alloy one but they want $47  delivery for a $22.95 part :shockingscary:

RlY3B28.jpg

Edited by stonedef