• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Yesterday, balded off a set of rear tyres on the HB, and taught two local kids (5 &6 yrs old) how to donut a HB...they took to it like professionals ;)

What's a HB? Lol

I've just fitted a new set of Silverback beadlocks to the Dee Bee

20150626_104133_zpshoxujknt.jpg

:)

New wheels on the hooligan and new lipo alarm, time to go for a bash d8a7a5e63ca4586f5b28f290a1e10a9b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those boots should grip nicely, you won't be drifting it like I was with my new boots lol

finished doing the beadlock bolt mod on all 4 proline wheels, tedious but worth it.  I expect I will be cursing them when I split a tyre and need to take them all of again to change it.

are your wheels road wheels or tyres though,?

These are nuyao's version aof the traxxas slash wheels i have,brought from amazon for about

• Like 1

Went track after work, even though i had nothing with me to run, but did get to help finish an SWorkz S350 evo 2 and got the first tank through the engine.

Was surprised by a young lad who'd turned up just to look and was at the wheel of another of the SWorkz that were here. He had only driven 1/16 toy stuff before, but going straight to 1/8 nitro race buggies wasn't a problem, he picked it up instantly he even started trying throttle and brake min air on one of the smaller jumps.

Then i got to drive an eight T with just a .21 alpha engine.

Then a couple of laps of footage of him driving it.

https://vimeo.com/132032888

What you guys reckon of the current track layout?

• Like 1