• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

to get back on topic....

bashed at quarry first time with mta brushless.. and first time slow mo editing. Need to sort out the braking!

video.

Edited by jari
  • Like 3

Replaced missing beadlock screws in the 5B rears,dropped the pinny back to 17t and went to the bash spot.....

One expired triple A racing rear wing and lots of mud later, came home early, just a little too wet to risk the electronics plus, I need to clean it before our lass gets home....

Realised(after ordering a new set) i already had a spare brake disc for the savage so thats all back together again now and about to go and start her up for the first time in months

Budget-Maxx at the park, plenty of smiles, no breakages.

Loving my Zippy 6400mah, 3S packs, they gave a near half hour via the 1700kv motor in the above Maxx, came back with 17% still in them.

Happy days. :)

• Like 1

Burnt it.

????????????????????????????????????

Took the lil SCT, D90 and Boudicca out for a bash. The SCT is a real hoot considering its diddy price tag (if you ignore the coin spent on diff shims and oil filled shocks), it flew up and down the grassy car park at the Elan Valley Visitor Centre, getting air off small bumps and occasionally tumbling end over end with little damage until a rear link ball pulled out and a dog bone went awol.  I pushed the ball screw back in and finished the pack off in fwd mode lol. 

After a change of venue I got Boudicca out to give her a run on the new (smaller) tyres, it was a great success until the front left wheel worked loose leaving her in 3wd. Until that point I'd been ragging her and had been able to leave my finger on the can without fear of burnt flesh. So, temps are now under control and now she's been fitted with the beadlocks that had previously worn the Super Swampers I think I now have a Wraith I can be very happy with  :thumbsup:

So with 2 out of 3 wagons out of action it was left to the D90 to finish the bash off, well, what can I say? It's an awesome rig. 

Great weekend :)  Went to Plymouth Track yesterday and Raced the Truggy about on the new Astro Track. Thanks for people lending me stuff too  :thumbsup:  Ragged the 250 quadcopter around after that. 

Great weekend :) Went to Plymouth Track yesterday and Raced the Truggy about on the new Astro Track. Thanks for people lending me stuff too :thumbsup: Ragged the 250 quadcopter around after that.

I was at Plymouth RC on Sunday, loving the astro. I popped along yesterday for half an hour but wasn't racing. Maybe I'll see you there sometime.

Cleaned the pit of ming that is the 5B, discovered worn parts so order placed with abbots for new, rpm front arms. Also snapped a 1.5mm driver tip retightening the cross pin in one of the cvds...arse :(

I was at Plymouth RC on Sunday, loving the astro. I popped along yesterday for half an hour but wasn't racing. Maybe I'll see you there sometime.

Ok cool. Did you pop down to the track at Liskeard as well on saturday?