• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Took the Rustler for a bash down the park/skate park, had a pucker moment as she caught air over a huge ramp, landed cleanly with no damage, most pleased BUT.........

Stampede lost a body mount in same skate park and was slightly pants in it's performance - more practice methinks. Finished the avo by doing an 'in motion' 2wd conversion on her :whistling: . Shopping on-line tonight....again....lol

got new drive shaft for slash 4x4

ordered a lipo battery for the drifter

ordered the replacment carb part for my baja

made list of parts i need for the hyper

and got the mini st into a runnable state, i just need to be out of work before it gets dark to run it

Fixed and order parts to repair my baja after a small bash on saturday! Bought a new clutch for the punisher aswell (8000rpm) and some klotz 2-stroke oil, a bzm air filter and red outerwears pre-filter!

I tryed to get the pico switch to work properly on my punisher aswell, modified it to work but it refused.....

got new drive shaft for slash 4x4

ordered a lipo battery for the drifter

ordered the replacment carb part for my baja

made list of parts i need for the hyper

and got the mini st into a runnable state, i just need to be out of work before it gets dark to run it

Whats a rumble state? (sorry i am a newbie so learning ther terminology.. speaking of whaich what is a roller?)

Edited by CrazeUK

Whats a rumble state? (sorry i am a newbie so learning ther terminology.. speaking of whaich what is a roller?)

2 n's mate, RUNNABLE ;) as in i can use it now lol

roller is considered a car that usaly comes without motor/engine, esc, radio, pipe. sometimes they come without wheels aswell.

2 n's mate, RUNNABLE ;) as in i can use it now lol

roller is considered a car that usaly comes without motor/engine, esc, radio, pipe. sometimes they come without wheels aswell.

]

Whoops sorry i blaim the anaesthetic.

Lol roller without wheels.. cant see it rolling far lol.

Thanks for the clear up

Had to strip down my bullet after a mate borrowed it, Broke the pull starter which I managed to sort and broke a clutch spring hopfully thats all.

Well hes paying for the parts so all fun in fixing it.

Tried to fix my intermittent drive problem but failed, made my savage do wheelies in reverse as it goes better that way lol

Helped my mate fix his cen mg - dodgey 40mhz radio gear and fit new wheels only for him to crash into the only lamppost on a huge car park within 2 mins on starting it up lol