• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Baja now has a new shock tower courtesy of Abotts RC .... so no more cable ties needed!

While I was at it, I picked up a set of Golden Horizons front tower supports to replace the battered stockers. I went for the matt black finished items, and they are perfect. Fitted well and actually look just like the plastic ones from a distance, so it blends in well with the stock parts. Left the shock tower stock so there is a designed in weak point should a bad smash happen on advice from Mark7616 ... and since the shock tower is a

Fitted an alloy steering servo horn to my Savage, and a new shock shaft to my son's LSP.

Edited by DreXeL

stripped the m05, pins had gone rusty, not happy, arms were sized soliz, hammered them out, snaded with brillo pad (as not to creat more potreases, and ential for rust) greased, and re assembled, smmoth as now, like new, bouncey!

Also did steering rack, actually turns now too, anf fitted it with the 'old slow' 50+mph motor from the m03 :P

Cleaned the rush put New maverick strada shell on it. Stripped savage xl trying to find New shell for it. Debating on stripping diffs down and re greasing any advice on wot sort of grease? Need to check gear box don't think its changing gears but scared as I'm not sure wot to do with the box. Again any advice would be helpful.