• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

just ordered some cheap china motors since i screwed a screw in to far on the one i have in mini b so im not sure how long its gonna last and dad bought a mini t 2.0 brushed which he has shown interest in going brushless with 🙂

mini t 2.0 sounds awesome fun, wheelies and a bit less handling than my mini b from what i hear 🙂

just hope the pesky pigeon has left when we try them 😛

Edited by Yrkoon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Yrkoon said:

just ordered some cheap china motors since i screwed a screw in to far on the one i have in mini b so im not sure how long its gonna last and dad bought a mini t 2.0 brushed which he has shown interest in going brushless with 🙂

mini t 2.0 sounds awesome fun, wheelies and a bit less handling than my mini b from what i hear 🙂

just hope the pesky pigeon has left when we try them 😛

Just don't rearrange the internals up with deep penetration of a foreign object next time and all will be well y-r-koon.  

Edited by Bert_w164
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Yorkshireman said:

What colour you looking for ?  Sort of Petronas colours? Thought of doing a body like that myself....Rossi's bike looked awesome this year.

it is the colour im after  but just saying camera is not showing it correct

Well today I managed to turn the Montana into a specter kinda truggy/buggy...thing lol also modified a sx-21 burn room plate to fit the force .21 engine lol gona take it out tomoz an hope it don't explode as it's got more combustion chamber than the standard burn room plate 🤦😂🤣 will video it tho as it's gona be epic if it explodes and pretty naff if it don't 😂🤣 it's got some standard buggy wheels with spiked tires, specter x8 wing mount, cheap eBay wing, Tiger eb4 exhaust and she'll, losi 8ight 3.0 air filter, some unknown trucks brake pads and center diff spur as its got less teeth than the standard. used to run rings around a savage X with big red engine and 3 speed on grass and was completely untouchable on tarmac especially when it's at full speed lol gona order some hub extenders and some smaller wheels soon and if the engine goes bang tomoz I'm gona order a LRP.32 or big red dynamite engine and slap that in there lol 

IMG_20211122_224956.jpg

IMG_20211123_000016.jpg

IMG_20211123_000115.jpg

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Madmoz7610 said:

Well today I managed to turn the Montana into a specter kinda truggy/buggy...thing lol also modified a sx-21 burn room plate to fit the force .21 engine lol gona take it out tomoz an hope it don't explode as it's got more combustion chamber than the standard burn room plate 🤦😂🤣 will video it tho as it's gona be epic if it explodes and pretty naff if it don't 😂🤣 it's got some standard buggy wheels with spiked tires, specter x8 wing mount, cheap eBay wing, Tiger eb4 exhaust and she'll, losi 8ight 3.0 air filter, some unknown trucks brake pads and center diff spur as its got less teeth than the standard. used to run rings around a savage X with big red engine and 3 speed on grass and was completely untouchable on tarmac especially when it's at full speed lol gona order some hub extenders and some smaller wheels soon and if the engine goes bang tomoz I'm gona order a LRP.32 or big red dynamite engine and slap that in there lol 

IMG_20211122_224956.jpg

IMG_20211123_000016.jpg

IMG_20211123_000115.jpg

What is the blue bin for  as round here in essex it's for food

1 hour ago, turok007 said:

What is the blue bin for  as round here in essex it's for food

Same here bud, i have 2 blue bins lol 1 to sit on an 1 with a celebration tub for the RC lol both blue bins have never been used for waste tho, they my work station for when the misses confines me to the kitchen lmao... Joys of living in a 1 bed flat tho 🤦🤣 got a kid on the way so will be moving in a few months and il have a proper space to work on the RCS then 🤠

• Like 1

took Frank( Montana) out for a rip, demolished a 17t hardened steel bell so jus found a 19t and a 24t clutch bell, gona order them later, engine didn explode jus needed a drastic tune and it smoked like a chimney lol my friend was videoing it so jus waitin for him to send me them so I can post them lol 

• Haha 1