• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

RC cars you want next or always wanted.

SpeedNut

i have had and ran most things, from 1/5 scale to xmods and i have managed to keep hold of what i like to run, i do need a bigger loft though lol. after having a blast of a friends 1/8 scales electric buggy i think it will be my next big purchase.

witch 1/8th scale buggy is it mate?

I've got most of the RC cars I want, looking at an Axial wraith for my next scaler project and I would love an original Tamiya 3 Speed Mountaineer.

Edited by Sao

I've got most of the RC cars I want, looking at an Axial wraith for my next scaler project and I would love an original Tamiya 3 Speed Mountaineer.

The Tamiya 3 Speed Mountaineer is an awesome car but very rare indeed, i used to own one a few years back but i ended up selling it on ebay regret it know :(

The Tamiya 3 Speed Mountaineer is an awesome car but very rare indeed, i used to own one a few years back but i ended up selling it on ebay regret it know :(

It sure is, I've got the RC4wD repro 3 speeder, bruiserruptor and john boyer truggy all running Hilux shells but I still want the OG one. I've got the chassis of one but I'd really like a new in box one to build myself.

It sure is, I've got the RC4wD repro 3 speeder, bruiserruptor and john boyer truggy all running Hilux shells but I still want the OG one. I've got the chassis of one but I'd really like a new in box one to build myself.

Its going to be very hard finding a new boxed one that is not build good luck with that lol.

When i went out of the hobby in the 80s i really really really wanted a Schumacher CAT, but i'd recently bought an Optima Mid. So couldn't afford it.

Then when i came back into it (this year) i realised that now they are just one of many good 4wds, instead of the best available, so i didn't bother.

Quite fancy a 1/8th truggy tho. ;)

Edited by mattr

i want a losi lst xxl, savahe flux HP, e revo brushless, the list is endless...... laugh.gif

looool i hear ya bro, my top 3 wish list is prob.....................

MERV!!

FG Marder!!

Vorza

in that order

good.gif

EDIT: how ever there seems to be a lot of hype about the Axial wraith out in 2 days! it does look nice whistling.gif

Edited by Tingting44

looool i hear ya bro, my top 3 wish list is prob.....................

MERV!!

FG Marder!!

Vorza

in that order

good.gif

EDIT: how ever there seems to be a lot of hype about the Axial wraith out in 2 days! it does look nice whistling.gif

I love the vorza ive owned a marder but a MERV looks really nice, good luck with getting your rcs mate

Really want an Axial Wraith in theory, in reality I doubt I'll ever use it.

I also want another petrol car but the reason I sold the Kingmotor Baja was the cost of spares and that hasn't changed so again probably not worth it.

I think what I really need to do is just be happy with what I have :blush:

Really want an Axial Wraith in theory, in reality I doubt I'll ever use it.

I also want another petrol car but the reason I sold the Kingmotor Baja was the cost of spares and that hasn't changed so again probably not worth it.

I think what I really need to do is just be happy with what I have :blush:

lool i like your last quote

Edited by SpeedNut

The only one I want, I can't remember it's name.

It's indestructible, never goes wrong, nothing ever comes loose, it changes it's own fluids and oils and it is perfect for every environment.

Now, what was it's name again...............................................whistling.gif

It's indestructible, never goes wrong, nothing ever comes loose, it changes it's own fluids and oils and it is perfect for every environment.

Now, what was it's name again...............................................whistling.gif

oh yeh i was looking for that rc to i couldn't find it :( lol

This one can do a Rubiks cube too!

walle-and-friend.jpg

????????????????