• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

retro fitted shells

albeano

the savage/blitz looks awesome!!

looks like it was made like that. nice wheels/tyres too. :good::good::good:

Thanks, I'm really happy with the look :)

Here's how she looks now with a bit of dirt on the tyres/wheels and a few more stickers:

DSCF2001-2.jpg

DSCF2004-1.jpg

DSCF2005-2.jpg

craigbrown79- I got the disco shell from a car I brought my son from Maplin's about 5 years ago...it was some sort of Landrover officially licensed product- it was expensive (£60) but very scale looking (full interior, opening doors, bonnet/full working lights etc) it was really slow though (walking pace) so I convinced my son it would be fun to put the motor and ESC+lipo from my RC heli in it ph34r.gif the results were spectacularly destructive to say the least...rofl.gifwe were laughing for about a week about it! I'm still wanting to do something with the shell though- and it still has the l.e.d's and wiring in for the lights. Think I owe my son a new car still too....

Edited by scrumpy jack

Terribly, terribly bling! Nothing wrong with that, mind you. I do like the finish on the metalflake green.

Ha ha ha.... :rofl:

It's a 2 way flip Blue over green doesn't come out so well in pics

Thanks for the coments guys

Some very nice shells about :good:

Cheers Mark