• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your Revo

reefshark

tell you what though, a wing is a good investment. its a roll cage really between the main on the frame and that althoguh I didnt buy the traxxas wing at 12 quid. I bought the annsman one at 6 quid. there identical - a sticker lol

Yeah thanks for the info but have already got wings fitted to all my revo's :D

IMAG0424.jpg

IMAG0430.jpg

Wow mate that beast dose look awesome. Can we have a peak under the shell? There's something about it that just draws you in :good:

took the erevo to the beach, has to be the first time i have had fun with the erevo since getting it tbh. i still worry about how hot the motor gets :confused:

also, how long should a set of 5000mah 20c 2s lipos last? im not getting any more than 20mins run time before the lvc kicks in ... still quite new to lipo but does the c rating have anything to do with run time? as Paul (Jamo) has a set of 5000mah lipos but with a higher c rating and his last 30mins if not longer in his vorza.... just a bit stumped

pic from the beach

DSCF4076.jpg

my little boy trying to carry it back to the car lol

DSCF4080.jpg

• Like 1

well on the beach I think the wheely bar is acting like an anchor mate :D

Was wanting to take mine to play on the beach tomorrow but my fitness levels are still way too low.

your kids good at takin action shots though,, give him credit for that :D

heres a couple ov pics ov mine. i bought it off the forum as a roller a few months back an have only just got round to get it up an running. waiting on rpm arms and bumpers and a new wing

revo001.jpg

revo002.jpg

My first post! Please be gentle!

We just blinged up our revo 3.3, bought off a guy on this forum in fact. My boy LOVES it! When it had the old shell he was convinced it wasn't that fast, and now he thinks it is about 3 times faster than it was. The wing apparently makes a big difference to straight line speed if you've just turned 4. It's a Pro-Line VW Baja shell. Engine detail had to come off coz of the wing. Hand painted shell an arts and crafts project the kids could join in with, flame stickers on top. Got my wife involved as well. Lovely.

5678882877_06c59598b1.jpg

5678885819_fd83d703ce.jpg

5679445846_66a7c6b482.jpg

5679447286_7ab709e536.jpg

By the way that's a go pro camera mount on the wing - it's the curved one as the flat one won't fit round the wing mount. it came straight off as it was only stuck on at the edges- anyone got any tips on mounting a gopro? or should i just take a saw to a flat mount?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is my new Traxxas Revo 2.5r with a RB TM323 engine in it.

I swapped it with joew39, great guy and really knows his stuff. The engine needs a bit of adjustment and so does the gearbox.

Here are the pics.

imag0060r.jpg

imag0062rw.jpg

imag0063xx.jpg

imag0064as.jpg

imag0065m.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the welcome! :) The Revo used to get dirty, but I've since replaced every part on it and now, I can't bring myself to let it touch the floor anymore. Guess it's officially retired? I have a Losi Aftershock that I race with now, it doesn't hurt as much when that monster hits the dirt. ;)

This is the voice of your Revo speaking: "BOOOOORN TO BE WIIIIIIIILD"

You've got to bash it mate, Revos were made to be driven; just look at that suspension & drivetrain!

I've just completely stripped down my E-Revo and have added some styling additions, pics/thread coming soon ;)

Here's mine .... but it won;t be staying like this :) This is just how I got it....ish. Still had stock wheels then which I have swapped. Binned the 14mm hexes and added 23mm ones. Also added the 40 series wheels. Shell rear end was wrecked, so I chopped it off!

rev1j.jpg

Needs a wheelie bar...and needs the handling sorting. Soft springs, long travel rockers and now,. from what I have learnt today courtesy of this good forum, the pushrods up as high as they go. The result...boing boing handling and lots of upside down parking.....

This will be sorted.

The Picco, however, is epic. Wheelies in both gears and no temp problems. Will be ace when it's finished. And it will be used.