• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

THE E-Firestorm Thread

Just by finger touch. I could keep my finger on it but it never even got close to this temp with nimhs. Just alarmed the difference after a short time.

Unless its too hot to touch for more than a few seconds I think it will be ok

How did you do that!

Nose dived a particularly big jump. I've done worse but this time it shattered. Had a good session today. I'll take some pics of the shell tonight, it's seen better days, lol.

send em a email sayin in what's happened with a pic n they'll sort u out..seeing as u bought them..un like me. ..lol!!!

Already on it! Edited by everclear1984

Nose dived a particularly big jump. I've done worse but this time it shattered. Had a good session today. I'll take some pics of the shell tonight, it's seen better days, lol.

Already on it!

why would this be under-guarantee?

nose dived a particurlarly big jump!

fair play if you get a replacement, i think im missing a trick here.

Because tbone are so sure that you won't break them they are guaranteed for life

To quote t bone themselves -

T-Bone Racing has an outstanding unlimited lifetime warranty program!

If you break a T-Bone part, we will replace it!

This program covers all Nylon products, most delrin products, skids with bends in them, braces, T-bars and manufactured hardware. We will not replace wheels, hardware, flat skids, or lost items. If you're unsure if your item(s) qualifies for a replacement, no problem, simply send us a photo and we'll let you know.

Edited by everclear1984
  • Like 2

re the brushed motor lipos deliver current quicker hence the heat, what gearing you running?

Everything is stock. I guess its just having to get used to the different battery. I'll get a temp gun and see what's what.

Edited by scotty_b

Hi, my 8 year old has got used to the standard 8.4v nimh on the e firestorm 10t after a week and is allready craving more!

Does lipo on the standard motor make a big difference? Anything I need to know before getting a couple of lipos?

Thanks

Hi, my 8 year old has got used to the standard 8.4v nimh on the e firestorm 10t after a week and is allready craving more!

Does lipo on the standard motor make a big difference? Anything I need to know before getting a couple of lipos?

Thanks

It makes a noticeable difference in acceleration.

Make sure you set the low voltage cut off on the ESC. If its programmable set it to 3.2v per cell or 3.0v per cell.

Make sure if you leave the lipos for more than 2 weeks storage charge them on a lipo charger. (core rc uac-50 is good also over lander rc6) both are about

Edited by Leo Best

Thanks

enable lvc around 3.4v per cell as you don't want it to drop below 3.0v the runtime difference between them is negligable. Don't leave packs fully charged for long and always storage charge after use. Overlander is better specced charger than the core. Edited by stretch
  • Like 1