• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

THE E-Firestorm Thread

Thanks jakey for the guide on the plastic weld. did mine over the weekend although i only had a crack unlike yours that broke the servo too.

Rc walshy good vid on youtube ofthe 8.5t with 8.4v, good insight as to what mine will be like when the brushless arrives.:good:

What tires could I go for for my e-firestorm. I'd like the front to be the same as the back. and i dont want them to wear out quickly. but i would like it if they didn't give the truck under steer. i dont mind weather they come with the rims or not. Thanks :)

The standard front tyres are fine, fitting same size tyres as rears makes no big difference as they are not actually driving, only steering. I've been using Gladiators and find that they are not wearing very quickly and are good off road.

The Red and White/Silver shells are now out of stock and despite the " awaiting arrival " indication they are no longer going to be available.

I bought 2 of each from the clearance corner sale just last week and enquired about obtaining more. A phone call gave me this answer.

Gonna order my ezrun tomorrow oh and some shock socks and some diff grease too.

Any tips on the diff? I have dismantled it already but when I fastened it all back up I found the diff cups hard to turn an I had to back off the screws a little to get them turning a bit easier!

Edited by notfast

Nope, the motor will be good up to about 12v.

Perfect! So i'm guessing 8.4's will be alot quicker!

Is it worth getting 2 that are about 4000mah or 1 big 5000mah one!

Also do I just get the normal one with an additional battery fixed to the end, as apposed to a hump pack.

8.4V 5000mAh SC NiMH Battery Pack.

Highest capacity, fitted with standard