• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show Us Your Savvy!

dazzi220

• 3 weeks later...

11m99qq.jpg

x36844.jpg

I'm currently stripping the paint of this roll cage and it's going to be a lime green. I bought it second hand of eBay. It's pretty solid and aluminium, so it's light. Then I'm gonna cover all the windows with some black plastic.

Edited by Huktonfonics
  • Like 1

I think all buggy hexes fit strait on but you need to make the hole for the pin larger for the bigger pin other that that they got and you need an 8mm nut on the end

• 2 weeks later...

I think all buggy hexes fit strait on but you need to make the hole for the pin larger for the bigger pin other that that they got and you need an 8mm nut on the end

You need a 5mil nut for the end :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Few weeks ago I bought a junkyard savvy. It was a complete mess, but the bloke obviously bashed this thing to death and then some. It actually came with a brand new engine and I had the old one with it too. The piston and sleeve in the old one was still in v-good condition, I may try and mod it.

After a bit of tinkering, lots of cleaning, and a load of spares( hinge pins, wheels, shell, shocks and braces and a couple servos among other things from my other savage )I finished it yesterday.

szad05.jpg

14avc5g.jpg

2v0d7kj.jpg

And here is my flock.

2j5m53b.jpg

Edited by Huktonfonics
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah but the hole is a different size on the 4.6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
My Savage Flux HP and My X 4.6.
Also my newly built second savage electric (doesnt have the heavy duty running gear but only running 4s electrics 80amp esc ect...)

• 1 month later...