• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Any middlesex/watford bashers?

stretch

northala rocks,

it's a very nice park, and the small hills are fun

there's a couple of small jumps and plenty of space,

only downside is that there's quite a few people around, and lots of children that get very excited with rc's :P

Thought id missed todays bash.....phew. Bloody hillingdon council served me an enforcment notice yesterday because the new fence I put up at home encroached onto there land by a few inches, six to be exact !!! They've given me until the 19th of december to correct my innocent ;) mistake. Anyway I knuckled down and got the job done and now im gonna nag them every day till they come round and pass what I've done, the worse ****take is the fact the fence is there reponsibility.....I only did it because they refused to replace the cack that's been there since 1970.

Looking forward to tomrrow :)

Brett, do you need tyres for the smacker? Got those wheels today and they are a bit small so a bit bummed about it.

Smackers in bits mate, the diff's gone awol. :( What's too small the tyres or wheels ?

Wheels and tyres, about an inch too small on the diameter, they are 1/10 buggy wheels and tyres so might fit the mardave.

Its basically a set i got off ebay, 4 tyres and wheels, 2 wide and 2 narrower ones for the fronts, same diameter though on a 12mm hex.

Edited by luigino007

Evenin, hows all the WLB crew? still haven't found anyone to bash with so only taken the car out twice since i've been here :xd:

Hi Brian, how'd the move go? All settled in?

I reckon you'll have to come visit us soon if you can't find any bashers!

I may not make today, depends what time you're all planning on?

What time are you available clive? Are you thinking post F1?

Brett's ignoring me lol

Lol.......sorry stretch, its chaos at home thismorning. How's things mate? You got used to being surrounded by hillbillys?

no worries mate only tugging your chain, anyway shouldn't you be thinking of more ways to break building regulations? maybe an extension is in order :whistling: It's going ok got a job so that's the main thing now off to polish the combine harvester :yes: