• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI Savage Flux owner club

bulletflux 345

martin i have a boxfull of oild just gimme a shout and ill send the ones u need

*oils

Thanks very much for the offer 36 but oil is prity cheap and it will save you the hassle of posting them if i just get some payday.Thanks once again tho :good: .Well i took it down the cemetary for its maiden run and all i can say is WOW :P .I only have 4000mah 25c lipos and i couldnt keep the front wheels on the ground even with soaking wet grass and not alot of grip.I cant imagine what it would be like on 6s :helpsmilie: .Every now and again it made a beap.Is that normal?i am going to have to get a Castle Field link and soften it a bit for the summer tho when there is more grip.If it spends most of it time slideing across the feild on it roof now its going to be crazy in the summer :P .i am well impressed with it :good: .

Very nice,,I run baja wheels on mine as well,ever thought about Axel extensions?...

C u have reveresed the batt boxs as well,a lot better that way arnt they?..

Edited by ibo

Hay chaps went out with the flux today down at some bmx jumps in the woods and wow this thing rips!!! it jumps very well and loves to wheelie, the 2 hpi plazma 5300 lipos gave me 30 mins of fun!! think im just gonna make it wider as it dose turn over quite easy!!! think im gonna need bigger work space!! :good:

5357500882_bb5f2e693c.jpg

5356891669_184bc826e4.jpg

How do you find it compared to the bullet?

its got stacks of power! i thinks its balanced in the air better, handeling is not as good but better than i expected (xl axel's should sort that) seem quite strong had a few spills and it took it in its stride so spot on :good:

WE need to stop making owners clubs TBH, its getting daft ;)

i think its a good idea get all the info for each car in its own place rather than thousands of topics to go through, only down side is when there are hundreds of pages to look at!!

Going to have to strip mine down for a clean today.You wouldnt belive my rear rpm's are ment to be blue :P .I fitted the XL axle extenders to the front yesterday evening(already did the rears)and i am thinking about going back to the stock shock set up and replacing the tube with the little spring.As i am not juping at the mo i dont realy need the stiffer suspension and i think that is making it roll easier?.I am realy suprised how well the stock tyres grip on wet muddy ground aswell.Looking at them i didnt think they were going to grap at all but i was totaly wrong :P .

ah another owners club! but to be fair when theirs enough enthusiasm within the group these can be very helpful, just like the mini revo and blackout threads, its a nice idea too keep the info all in here!

Can i just ask tho if people are adding new upgrades and picturing them can they add links as it makes finidng part numbers and such a doddle in the future and will save question.

Heres mine as of 5 mins ago. Shell is knackered and needs replacing, and im still yet too fit the front rpm arms i have laying around somewhere. Now my revo has gone when i have the cash this and the mini revo will be getting my attention first. Things to do are:

center skid plate (still not sure if the rpm one will fit my tcs chassis?)

Savage x style center gearbox for the new style top opening access

new shell

Re glue tires

Sort steering (stiffer servo saver spring etc maybe? running a power hd job which easily coped in the revo)

That should do it for now, maybe the xl dogbones)

CIMG3969.jpg

CIMG3968.jpg

:lol: Another Owners thread....

We need to edit the first post, with upgrade options, such as wheels/tyres/chassis, etc, and not like every other owners club thread where it's hard to find the information in huge threads!

Maybe even a link on the first page to our own seperate threads, as clickable links on our names on the list?

Apart from that, i'm in. :good:

GCM Desertboy XL Chassis

XL Drivecups

1 Rpm, :lol:

DSCF4466.jpg

DSCF4468.jpg