• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

STOLEN GEAR!

revo madnesss

a friend's whole racing setup up has recently been stolen, he has posted this on some other forums but i thought i should help him by posting it on msuk as that way he has more chance of finding it :good:

Hi All

would appreciate you all keeping a eye out for me please

some lowlife over the last 48 hours has broken into my shed an nicked my complete race setup

2 atomic carbon s4's (1 very distinctive with red anodizing everywhere)

1 losi xx4 brand new built

1 assoc b4

1 polybutler black full of tools etc

1 associated hauler

1 black sports bag

1 12v battery!!!

1 futaba 3vcs with spektrum

will update list later

Pictures of the car:

14l0tab.jpg

eu1wf9.jpg

thanks in advance for any help

Chris

thanks

Edited by revo madnesss

oh man this is a very sad story

i'm so paraniod about my rc's becuase i live in a crap area in a good city(irony)

people round here have nothing. don.t know how to get a job and just steal anything shiny they see

this country's so messed up feel your pain as have been on the wrong end of a burglars whim

andy

:(:o:(:o:(

That doesn't sound like a random break in....that looks like a targetted specific theft probably with a buyer already lined up. Those are not run of the mill cars, and the market for them would be small I would think. Doubly so if there were other things of obnvious value in there that were not taken. Pikeys would take what they could sell quickly and anonymously,,,,not take things like this.

Sad to say, the thief knew what he was after, and knew where to get his hands on them too.