• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Oldham quarry bash 24th august

kangarilla

Just seeing if anyone else is up for a play at quarry in Oldham on Sunday. The legend himself tom cruise will be there so get sorted 11 am onwards or until they break !!! Any one fancy it going with a Losi 5 and Baja 5 b gasses, lots of noise Oldham bash fest without the organisation, tickets, parking or cost :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah it's always accessible :) you just have to jump over a small fence at the right hand side of the mahoosive gate :) oh and it's about 2ft up a wall but very easy to get over ;)

Cheers guys. Might possibly check it out tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shame I have no Rc or I would have popped over its only a few mins away from me :( and don't even have a trailer now to stick my lads motor bike in or would take that up instead :(

i went up on my bike when the snow was ere .. took my rc up as well but has way more fun sliding about on the bike trailing the grandkids on a sledge !!!!! That being said am looking to get up there for a bash in the near future with a fettled set up on the rc...

and i am gutted for ya hebby not having an rc :( must be killing you.

give him a few Weeks, Tom will be back in the saddle, he cant resist, he probably got a new phantom by now anyway.

Nope mate I was waiting for them to come down a bit and I was surprised with an email this morning that the phantom 2+ had come down from

Edited by hebby

Yeah we was up there a lot in summer and towards end of year ( me with the lads Moto-x bike ) and as soon as weather picks up will DEFO be back up ther filming the bashes with the phantom and Gopros :)

I wanna get a proper YouTube channel set up purely for our North west bashes ;)

I think it could be a great place for some kind of track layout. There used to be a few of us that went up there years ago....it's just a car killer! I don't think I've managed to come away from there without breaking something lol

its your driving !!!

Broke a pull start once,

just tinker round as 30 % throttle no issue then :)

Your right, it is my driving...but I find it hard not to hit the big middle jump as fast as I dare, maybe I'll hold off on that one until I've been there longer than 10 mins next time :-P