• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

CrossRC NT4 Unimog (picture heavy) ***Now Sold***

Lone-wolf

Well people, i have taken the decision to sell on my Cross rc NT4 Unimog, this comes with Hobbywing quickrun 1080 ESC, upgraded metal beadlock wheels and roof spot lights, has stock tyres as these seem pretty decent, stock Dumborc radio and is all set up ready for you to put a lipo in and enjoy.

This model is in extremely good condition having only been run about 6 times, it has 2 speed transmission and remote locking diffs, Portal axles.

In one pic of the cab roof you will see i had to hide a pair of small holes i had made probably the only cosmetic blemish on this model but the pair of holes have a small sheet of plasticard bonded under 

Now to price, yes i will lose a small fortune on this but better to sell on rather than it take up valuable model storage space so it cost just shy of £400 a few months back plus added value from ESC and Alloy wheels, so my price is £310 for the model collected from Halifax area of west yorks, i still have the packaging so post would be possible but due to weight and insuring to value this would be an extra £20.....however at this stage i am reluctant to post, my price is fixed so wont be taking offers

This is on sale as i just dont seem to bond with Cross models, it drives just as it should, everything works as it should 

1080 esc.JPG

back.JPG

battery tray.JPG

bed delete.JPG

brass hex.JPG

chassis.JPG

diff.JPG

front diff.JPG

front.JPG

roof.JPG

side 2.JPG

side.JPG

side4.JPG

TX.JPG

underside.JPG

wheel.JPG

• Lone-wolf changed the title to CrossRC NT4 Unimog (picture heavy) ***Now Sold***
  • Lone-wolf locked this topic