• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Nick's Slash 4x4 "Powered by Insanity" Project ...(MGM X-Series ESC PICS! MUST SEE!)

Nick

Looking very good Nick and also expensive but thats half the fun i suppose lol ;) .

Keep up the hard work mate.

As for the above ^^^^ how do you lot break so much do you tend to land on one wheel?

Thanks Darren.

I've broke 3x RPM arms, the picture above seems like a weak spot, they have all broken there for me.

Massively stronger than stock, just we bash hard I guess! I snapped one clean by doing a 40mph belly flop into a steel girder. :lol:

MGM have updated their site to show the new X-Series ESC.

http://mgm-compro.co...s-32-bit-system

:)

Check the manual out, it's insane with features and PC configs, lol...

http://mgm-compro.com/manuals/en-manual-x-series-250-400-preliminary-021210-a1.pdf

:rofl:

Mine is the water resistant + fan version, which costs a little more.

I've broke 3x RPM arms, the picture above seems like a weak spot, they have all broken there for me.

Massively stronger than stock, just we bash hard I guess! I snapped one clean by doing a 40mph belly flop into a steel girder. :lol:

Fair play nothing it bullet proof ^_^ .

Yeah i suppose your bashing is not my kinda bashing lol, i dont bash near steel girder's etc :rofl: .

Keep the updates coming on the project :good: .

Thanks Darren.

Well done mate i duno what to say other than it HUGE it really is.

Do you have a pic of it next to the MMM Esc?

How much was it rougly posted.......Alot?

Hurry up wont a video of this beast running ;) .

Good Luck Mate.

Thanks Darren.

Willashcroft has borrowed my MMM, so can't get pics in comparison to that until the weekend maybe.

Postage was $25 I think EMS. It came by an unmarked van via Parcel Force, so they must be renting on new drivers to catch up with back logs!

I take it the guard on the fan is to stop it sucking in small animals.

Nick thats huge, TWSS indeed, what motor you gonna stick in with it?

How long do you think it will last and what the warranty on it lol

Gav

2 year warranty, which is a very long time, when my lifespan for anything RC is measured in days. :rofl:

I'm putting the motor seen on the first page in it, the Neu 1527, go looksie. ;)

Willashcroft has borrowed my MMM, so can't get pics in comparison to that until the weekend maybe.

Postage was $25 I think EMS. It came by an unmarked van via Parcel Force, so they must be renting on new drivers to catch up with back logs!

Thats fair enough mate, even next to the MMM it will still be HUGE.

Sorry mate i should have said that sentence correctly, i meant how much was the ESC including postage? I also had a delivery earlier and that was a higher van, i bet theres Alot of parcels ;) .

Thanks Again Darren.

Christ on a bike!!!!!!!!

It looked small in the first couple of pics then you did the comparison pics :o

Seriously looking forward to seeing it in action now.

Oh and as for the Parcel Force thing they have hired extra vans and drivers to help with the back log.

med_gallery_267_981_88949.jpg

Traxxas VXL --- Castle-Neu 1515 2200kv --- Neu 1527

med_gallery_267_981_146561.jpg

Wow Nick thats some bit of kit, i think you will need to upgrade everything to RPM or alloy. Due to the power that thing can push out :o

I think that slash will be dead in a week lol

Looking good though Nick

Gav

Wow Nick thats some bit of kit, i think you will need to upgrade everything to RPM or alloy. Due to the power that thing can push out :o

I think that slash will be dead in a week lol

Looking good though Nick

Gav

*10 minutes. This is Nick, remember?