• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Bulk buy Body Clips - 1.5 x 26mm - OUT OF STOCK

Louise-Paisley

Unfortunately these are now out of stock

Due to popular demand I have decided to put these back on sale again..

When they are no longer available I will change the thread title to sold and ask for the thread to be closed, to order just send payment as detailed below, no need to PM first..

I am assuming the prices are good value, not bothered to check to be honest, if they are a ripoff best someone lets me know!

DSC_3646-S.jpg

These are suitable for 1/10 or 1/8 scale, no idea if they are OK for 1/5th as never seen one yet! They fit my Savage XS (bit big looking though) and are fine on the MT4/ Trophy Truggy/ Summit. I do have a limited number of smaller ones suitable for 1/12th size such as Savage XS, if you want any of those PM me for price ;)

Available in following quantities, price includes 1st class postage (only post to UK) and paypal fee's so what you see is what you pay..

20 -

Edited by Louise-Paisley
  • Like 2

What diameter are they

what diameter are you referring to?

the wire diameter is 1.5mm, the overall length is 26mm as shown in the pic, if you let me know what you are referring to I will measure it ;)

All six orders placed up to now have just been posted so should be arriving friday/ saturday or in 6 weeks depending on your postman enthusiasm :D

Edited by Louise-Paisley

OK, I am now officially sick of walking to the post box, I think I have done 3 marathons at least!

All orders paid for are posted, last collection was 6-30pm so those who ordered before then should get them tomorrow, the rest Saturday.

By the way, if anyone feels like leaving feedback that would be cool - well unless you leave feedback saying I am a rob dogging pig :D

Anyone who wants me to leave buyer feedback would you please let me know when you get the package and ask me to leave feedback,  that's easiest way to keep track I think :D