• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

1:10 rolling chassis wanted

Dannymitchell506

THE POWER OF THE FORUM  :tease: 

Clicked on your profile and read your previous posts-youll soon get the hang of it.

Theres some very clever people on here who love nothing more than helping others with their models but you have to ask specific questions with plenty of relevant detail and youll be surprised at what others can come up with  :yes:

As for your engine swap you should find something for it to fit into,as long as the engine mounts are pretty standard youll be fine.

Cheers Yoshi

Theres a very good chance that you will find something to fit-many RC car manufacturers share designs with each other so you might find the exact part to fix it or be able to make something fit with out too much hassle.

Post up some decent photo's and we might be able to tell you what else should do it.

Yoshi

Well just out of curiosity i searched carson p190 and i can tell you that i have just sold a massive bundle of the exact same car for pennies.Its the same as a GV panther/predator etc.

They are sold under many names all over the world.

Which part exactly do you need?

Yoshi