• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Bundle of stuff

rossrs

Hi, got a few models and bits for sale as a bundle, can't be bothered to split so was thinking if someone wanted to collect the lot for £395 that'd be good. If not, I'll let someone else sell it all seperately for more later in the month or something maybe :good:

Blade 400 - maybe needs blades, the white laminate came off, comes with lipo and DX6i

Blade msr - 3 batteries, some spares included, bound to the DX6i

Speed T spares x2 - was one brand new speed t and one rolling chassis bought to be spares for my DT

Losi DT - brushless set up from speed t (see above), 2 x 7.4 lipos, needs LOSA2945 (£6)

Losi Ten T - been in the hobby room for a while, was running when last used so no reason why it wouldn't with some fuel and a charge, with DX3

Losi micro high roller - Brand new, bought it from a shop and it never really worked, had a glitch from new, goes couple of feet and cuts. Threads on here diagnosed it but I forget what it was now. Comes with the micro dt lipo and wheel bearings.

2x 5000mah 7.2 nimh's

sigma 2 eq charger

Magic vee, little boat

Carisma m14 1/14th Nissan GTR.

Think thats it, other little spares etc that I probably haven't mentioned. Most of the things have boxes. :)

Edited by rossrs