• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Lipos for my savage flux 2350

martin34

Hi guys i have got myself a savage flux 2350 and i think i am reading to much on all the forums around the world and confusing myself :confused: .I have got a pair of 4000mah 25c 2s lipos.If you buy the 2350 combo from Modelsport you get two 4000mah 25c's with it.On the page it says hpi recomend a minimum of 3900mh 25c but i keep reading and getting told i want 30c minimum.Maybe i am reading to much and should of just got a charger and run it with what i have got :confused: .Will i be ok to run these batteries?Like i say sorry if its a stupid question but i am just trying to make sure i do it rite with being new to lipo and brushless.Thanks.

Thanks guys.I will run these and when i can afford another set i will get some Turnigys with a higher c rating :good: .I have also read you should check new lipos when you get them to make sure the cell isnt dead or bad.Could someone link me to a voltage reader from a shop over here.Somthing simple and cheap?Thanks.

my dad uses turnigy 25-35c 5800 mah and they give it crazy punch :good:

Thanks i will have to look into getting some of them :good: .Another quick question if i may.I have seen an ebay shop over here selling the Turnigy accucel b6 charger with mains lead for

If you buy the 2350 combo from Modelsport you get two 4000mah 25c's with it.On the page it says hpi recomend a minimum of 3900mh 25c but i keep reading and getting told i want 30c minimum

I think your'll be fine if modelsport have recommended them as part of the package.

Thats the ones im getting for my vorza 2x 25c 3900mah,part of there combo,i will get better rated lipo's when the funds allow.. :good:

Thanks guys.I will run these and when i can afford another set i will get some Turnigys with a higher c rating :good: .I have also read you should check new lipos when you get them to make sure the cell isnt dead or bad.Could someone link me to a voltage reader from a shop over here.Somthing simple and cheap?Thanks.

what sort of charger have u got

what sort of charger have u got

I havent got a charger yet.Thats another thing i am looking into.I wont be able to spend a fortune as money is tight at the mo.I want one that is very easy to use and not very expensive.I was looking at the Fusion Ethos but i like the look of the new asmanns one aswell but what one out of the 3 they do i am not sure :confused: .Also i see that the turnigys come without Deans connectors but a different connector.I wander if there is an adpapter that would allow me to plug the turnigy connectors into the Deans on my Flux?Once again sorry for all the questions and thanks for the help :good:

I havent got a charger yet.Thats another thing i am looking into.I wont be able to spend a fortune as money is tight at the mo.I want one that is very easy to use and not very expensive.I was looking at the Fusion Ethos but i like the look of the new asmanns one aswell but what one out of the 3 they do i am not sure :confused: .Also i see that the turnigys come without Deans connectors but a different connector.I wander if there is an adpapter that would allow me to plug the turnigy connectors into the Deans on my Flux?Once again sorry for all the questions and thanks for the help :good:

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/lipo_sale.asp :good: