• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your work shop

Gibzy

naa, sticker paper, grab the logo, shove it on paint or photoshop, print it out on the sticker paper and then cut it out :) Job done.

Good idea. I might go covering my skateboard like that....

If I hadn't snapped it yesterday, stupid boy..... :boredlook::sweatdrop:

• 1 month later...

lol your location is there but you can put it to hide also there is hundreds of other houses in the area there is no garuntie they will instantly come to your house lol plus youv just told everyone you have motocross bikes in it so it dont matter if you show it or not everyone knows what you have now anything else is a bonus lol

Edited by jonnotheone
  • Like 1

Took some of mine today after an OCD fuelled tidy up... :xd:

P1010010.jpg

Think the ST could do with a clean :whistling:

P1010009.jpg

And check out my kitchen towel holder, all Blue Petered up. Wheels stolen from a storage unit, coat hanger, fuel tube and two old arms from my MT2. Bitches better recognise! :D

P1010011.jpg

buddy please dont take this the wrong way but if you can get a gps signal off a picture to trace then your a better person than i am cus as far as i know you cant get a trace off a pic unless you trace the sender via your ip through your isp

heres mine, its the corner of our bedroom, my other workshop for big stuff is a 22ft square garage.

please excuse the perfect paint match from b&q too :whistling::whistling::whistling:

mancave21012001_zps16842efd.jpg

Edited by big gaz

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was just showing off... It's my place of work which I share with three other engineers and often a couple of contractors. I work as an engineer in a busy root vegetable packing company. The pictures was taken just after the refit which I designed and purchased. They are all Bott cabinets and 40mm beech kitchen worktops.