• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your work shop

Gibzy

I either work on my bed or on my floor. my room is full of rc stuff, comics, computers and video games stuff scattered around with a clear area which I drift in. I AM A GEEK and I don't care who knows! And there are normally a few beers around for good measure for when I can't solve a problem beer normally can good.gif

Edited by louder
  • Like 1

i dont have much of a work station but use to have the garag at my parents for the cars, it had units in so i could store all my fuel n on cupboard, tools in another and cars on work top but now i have been renting i have 1 x toolbox full to the brim with everything from hack saw's, drill bit's, after run and chargers, fuel is kept in bedroom cupboard along with the cars :)

Newupdate014.jpg

Finally talked the missus into letting me have one of the spare bedrooms.

Brought in table, etc, from garage.

takingthewifeawayfortheweekend.jpg

Me, the missus and the canine crew on tour - of course, missus and canine crew not so much in evidence as the beloved car!

lovelylovelybitsandpieces.jpg

Upgrading Ansmann whilst on tour

got to love the dinning table good.gif i have a spare room but it has a chopped up sofa and 1:1 car parts in it lol good.gif