• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your work shop

Gibzy

even if the latop is fudged iv got enough pc bits to build myself several pcs for my workshop ^_^ shame my workshop is galvanised metal, i get 0 wifi signal when the doors are closed ^_^ its like a faraday cage, as i also get no phone signal. so i was going to stick a sky dish on the side :lol:

i decided to tidy up today and take some new piccys ^_^

P1030204.jpg

have to thank my brother for most of it ^_^ as hes a kitchen builder/fitter, he even made me my pit buddy :lol:

P1030205.jpg

my under unit compressor ^_^ an rc racers best friend :lol:

Finally a little workshop security :rofl:

P1030206.jpg

actually i was bored and just decided to clean it but still STAY OUT MY WORKSHOP :lol::rofl::P

This is mine. got workspace to the right but it has been taken up with junk so come summer will be given a good clear out.

So given the time of year will let her of using all my space and i do any work on the cars in the house so she can't complain too much. Oh except when i spill petrol all over the place

This is mine. got workspace to the right but it has been taken up with junk so come summer will be given a good clear out.

So given the time of year will let her of using all my space and i do any work on the cars in the house so she can't complain too much. Oh except when i spill petrol all over the place

good idea with the tv bracket good.gif

Going to lower it down in the summer so that can work on the cars on it.

Did have tv there when i had it as gym. But got too cold for that and just never moved bracket. They do say to Recyclegood.gif

heres mine home from home love it in here the gas fire you can just see works so its been great in there over the winter months and it gets really warm its 10ft by 13ft loads of space thick carpet on the floor

as you can see iam a bit of a 1/1 car nut as well you can see all my polishes ect lol

DSC06764.jpg

DSC06765.jpg

• Like 1

Here is my workstation, shared accommodation and no garage or shed so i gotta settle for a corner in the bedroom,

it works for now!

P1040559.jpg

P1040558.jpg

P1040561.jpg

I gotta make room for the little man under the desk too :good: by little man I mean the cat, not the FG :lol:

Edited by Benjamin

• 2 months later...