• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI Bullet Owners Club

.AJ.

so they can iron out the problems on us first before they release it in them huge markets me thinks...

You re right, hpi should sent some free parts to us as we are a testers to them.

For me I would want thicker dogbones all round CVD as standard would be nice

You re right, hpi should sent some free parts to us as we are a testers to them.

For me I would want thicker dogbones all round CVD as standard would be nice

yep we are there beta testers..

they must be sorting it out tho cos ive read this problem in loads of places...

HPI MT2 and Firestorm dog bones fit if you open up the diff and drive cups a little and they are thicker and a bit stronger than stock ones

fitted the mt2 dogbones to mine and they work a treat

they are also slightly longer so its a nice tight fit

cvds are a big no no and at over

I'm new to electric cars and lipo batteries, although I had a nitro buggy which I just couldn't get my head round. Got the Bullet Flux MT with 5.0 2S Turnigy Lipos and an Orion charger last week and have had my first proper play this weekend. All I can say is wow!! I mean this truck really rocks. Just like Mr Guns' excellent review, the handling is superb, it feels so assured on any surface - grass, loose dirt, chippings, tarmac it just feels so planted and agile. On 2S lipos it has plenty of grunt for me - wheelies come easily if you floor it, but very controllable - have managed to back flip it over a couple of times (on the grass fortunately). Anyone new to the hobby asks 'how fast is it?' and the answer is plenty fast enough! I can see why Mr Guns thinks it needs a bigger motor and 3S lipos as he has run much quicker trucks, but really, honestly it's plenty quick enough for a novice - I can't really imagine getting bored of it for some time (if ever) for general bashing, it's just so much fun. I've done the simple bump stops modification, so will give it some more air time soon, looking forward to that immensely.

Oh, and each battery lasts for a good half an hour and I've got three of them! An hour and a half of playtime!! Best of all the batteries only take an hour to balance charge so by the time you've worn out your first battery and have it on charge, number 2 and 3 batteries will last until it's fully charged again - 2 hours of playtime!!! Why anybody bothers with nitro is beyond me - it nearly put me off for life, but I'm so glad it stuck at it and got this truck.

It's the doggies danglers, go on, go and get one. Now. Go on, it's silly not to. Honest. It's really good. Really good.

Cheers

Powelly

Im not to sure of the stub axles sizes, the Bullets are the same front and back, but those MT2 cvs are to different sizes, ill get them and try, i would be happy if they just fit the front, if they dont work out ill sell them to Haywiremav :whistling:

sounds all planned out :lol:

reckon you might just have to change the bearing size to accomodate