• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI Bullet Owners Club

.AJ.

hopefully the guys over at hpi will have some goodies for us in the not to distant future, one of the r'n'd team over on the hpi boards alluded to some nice shiny bits coming our way..

cant wait

reckon rpm should pull their finger out too :D

hopefully the guys over at hpi will have some goodies for us in the not to distant future, one of the r'n'd team over on the hpi boards alluded to some nice shiny bits coming our way..

Hope they sort the dog bone problem out

Hope they sort the dog bone problem out :whistling:

tbh i haven't had a dog bone prob at all, the only thing i have been disappointed with is the somewhat weedy brakes and general weakness of the plastic in the front end.. some relatively low speed dings have cost me a quite a few quid to sort out..

i have seen a few comments regarding the strength if the drive dogs and main drive shafts though so there must be something to it..

i agree its not far off being perfect

just a hopup here and there methinks !

dont understand weedy brakes

i had to reduce the brake setting as it kept doing front flips!

Edited by goldblades7

i took the bullet out for a bash aint used it till i lost a dog bone and getting the hyper and rustler.

i forgot how much fun it was but the front left dog bone just didnt want to stay in never lost one this time but all good fun...

Ive had that a few times, if its only the diff or drive cup damaged it should be ok, if its the C-hub or steering block you better off changing them and dog bones can be straightened with a bit of force

i dunno what it is till i strip it down..

could i just take the dog bones out of the front and have a rwd bullet...that would be fun...

Because theres no center diff that would work fine, but all the power would be going through the rear diff so take it easy in 2wd mode :good:

i dont think ill do it just an idea...

defo a weak point in the bullet tho.sort that out and its a great basher...

With all the dogbone bending, maybe add CV driveshaft with a spacer at the axles inside the c hubs and carriers will ensure the dogbone push further in and stays in the diff cups all the time regardless suspension travel. Really hope hpi is looking into it, also the centre driveline needs looking to.

I sure do hope that hop ups comes out, don't think other aftermarket companies will do them unless the bullet reaches the USA, I wonder why hpi haven't realise the bullet to USA and Japan.

With all the dogbone bending, maybe add CV driveshaft with a spacer at the axles inside the c hubs and carriers will ensure the dogbone push further in and stays in the diff cups all the time regardless suspension travel. Really hope hpi is looking into it, also the centre driveline needs looking to.

I sure do hope that hop ups comes out, don't think other aftermarket companies will do them unless the bullet reaches the USA, I wonder why hpi haven't realise the bullet to USA and Japan.

so they can iron out the problems on us first before they release it in them huge markets me thinks...