• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

SOUTH WALES

pritchard182

hey there are a load of us on here from south wales that usually meets up in risca leisure center on Sundays or when ever we feel like it around 4 but with the weather it is today we all tinkering and getting ready for a break in the weather

hey there are a load of us on here from south wales that usually meets up in risca leisure center on Sundays or when ever we feel like it around 4 but with the weather it is today we all tinkering and getting ready for a break in the weather

thats abit far for me to have a bash...lol

might have a drive up 1 day tho cos theres no one round here...

• 2 weeks later...

I found a really nice bash spot up in the Brecon Beacons while on a walk. It's the spoil heaps from an old quarry, the jumps are insane.

http://maps.google.co.uk/?ie=UTF8&ll=51.821615,-3.323772&spn=0.010624,0.027874&t=h&z=16

Might take a little while to get to from south wales, but I'd love to take all my RC's and my MTB and make a day of it.

I found a really nice bash spot up in the Brecon Beacons while on a walk. It's the spoil heaps from an old quarry, the jumps are insane.

http://maps.google.c...027874&t=h&z=16

Might take a little while to get to from south wales, but I'd love to take all my RC's and my MTB and make a day of it.

That sounds like a good idea Joe, :)

Gav

• 3 months later...

http://maps.google.c...027874&t=h&z=16

That place is about 10 miles from me so if you want to meet up drop me a message

im from cardiff, me and my mate usually run most sunday afternoons given the weather is ok. We are still looking for a good spot to take our 1/8 buggies offroad so we have been using cardiff city stadiums car park. If anyone is from around there drop me a message.

Dan

no. weather was too bad.

Dont think anyone went as it was raining.

3 people including myself turned up and the rain actually held off but it was very windy and cold , Hopefully it will be better this week

hi Chris. I was there with the MTA4 S50..... which one was you??? :unsure:

I was the one with the broken pull start and the warm head LOL Got yourself a hat yet ?

• 2 weeks later...