• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI Trophy Truggy and Buggy Owners Club!

henzy190

Congratulations to new member Oliyum

Wrey! cheers =)

Went out with RAW rc racing crew in gosport today, lots of fun once I got her running (thanks to wifey doing a dash to get some new glow plugs!) Missed on the "race" though, sheared off the rear axle where the hex screws on, which sadly means I lost the hex nut as well. Ah well, I'll put the alternative body shell on hold for now I guess.

Hey guys any1 no where to get a stiffer spring for the truggy have spacers in mine and stretched them a bit but would like something stiffer to lift it up a bit and don't wanna fork out for big bores cheers guys

Yeah the mud guards on the back on the buggy

They are the 1 litre fuel bottle, cut to size of the back arms, then cable tied through the arms and through the top turnbuckle thing lol, soz i forgot the name of it lol

Right then fellow Trophy owners, I have a query for you all. I'm planning a green/black colour scheme on a new body, and would like to begin to match the actually gubbins of the trophy itself to said colour scheme. obviously, black parts would be easier to match, but I'd like to use some green anodised parts as well. So, can anyone recommend suitable parts for this sort of change. I've started off by looking at the 1st piece I would like to change, which would be the heatsink head, seeing as its the most visible purple metal part. so far the only alternativeI found is from axial, but I dont know how engines respond to swapping out heatsinks.

I think I could have worded this a bit more concisely but alas concise is not a strong point for me. Sorry =/

Also, I'm a bit confused, one of the recommended mods is the 17mm hex conversion, but my Trophy is already fitted with 17mm hex and wheels to match. I think I'm missing the point somewhere...

the 17 mm hex conversion does away with the 1/10th scale type wheel bolts and replaces them with 17mm wheel retaining nuts , heres a pic of my TT with the savvy and youl see the bigger nuts holding wheels on

2011_05_15_IMG_0651.jpg