• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI Trophy Truggy and Buggy Owners Club!

henzy190

yeah i know they are going cheap, got mine from modelsport for 70 lol, the range is quite bad though, need to get a better receiver

What reciver do you have?? This one comes with an sr300

snake

yeah i know they are going cheap, got mine from modelsport for 70 lol, the range is quite bad though, need to get a better receiver

its not the reciever its the tx , ive same prob with my dx3.0

you may be able to change the region to FR (france) its in settings but it says in manual how to do it , and that should sort it ( its missing from my menu or im doing something wrong but i dont use it now as i use the dx3s )

unsure as to range but if i remember rightly its about a 100 yards and yes it has a built in failsafe good.gif

just got this 1 for my son and should arrive friday so let yas know how it does good.gif

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/spektrum-dx3c-3ch-dsm2-surface-radio/rc-car-products/39532

Edited by Stormbringer

unsure as to range but if i remember rightly its about a 100 yards and yes it has a built in failsafe good.gif

just got this 1 for my son and should arrive friday so let yas know how it does good.gif

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/spektrum-dx3c-3ch-dsm2-surface-radio/rc-car-products/39532

Yea i can change it to France but what difference would it make? Nice in te dx3c, but I like the look if the dx3.0 more tbh

I bought a 17t clutch bell for my trophy 3.5 buggy yesterday going on what a forum member recommended , well it dosnt fit :-( gear mesh is way too tight with no more movement in the engine mounts .

I'd say a 15t to be safe but a 16t may fit without issues,

Unless you want to start drilling out the chassis the 17 won't fit..

So I have a brand new 17t for sale if anyone wants to buy or swap for a new 15t / 16t ;-)

Yea i can change it to France but what difference would it make? Nice in te dx3c, but I like the look if the dx3.0 more tbh

it makes a diferance i think its stepped down in power for uk and setting to france ups the power output good.gif

<br />I bought a 17t clutch bell for my trophy 3.5 buggy yesterday going on what a forum member recommended , well it dosnt fit :-( gear mesh is way too tight with no more movement in the engine mounts .<br />I'd say a 15t to be safe but a 16t may fit without issues,<br />Unless you want to start drilling out the chassis the 17 won't fit..<br />So I have a brand new 17t for sale if anyone wants to buy or swap for a new 15t / 16t ;-)<br />

Yep I had the same problem

Did you manage to fit a 16t or 15t ?

I did fit a larger one but can't remember the size it was the largest I could find locally in stock as the car was in bits an I didn't wanna put the standard one back on and I'm

Inpatient. I'll have a count when I get home tonight I have a feeling it's a 15t

I did fit a larger one but can't remember the size it was the largest I could find locally in stock as the car was in bits an I didn't wanna put the standard one back on and I'm

Inpatient. I'll have a count when I get home tonight I have a feeling it's a 15t

Cheers mate , I've got a feeling the 16 should fit so might try it ..