• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

My pajero

Cornwall, thats somthing sexy that is, :) i want one off those next me thinks :) and yeh, i think you can acctually buy the 'Y' leads

http://www.batteryspace.com/ProductImages/connectors/2to1Con.jpg

sweet ride, im gunna have to have a think about one off these, will look nice with a roof rack

kieran

the winch is quite annoying that it doesn't come with the little connector you'd need ot power it off your battery. how many people will use a separate battery? Cheapskates :\

made my own up in the end - had to change the connector on my tamiya light unit so while I was doing that I added those winch wires in too.

looking very nice. love that massive front metal 'thing' (don't know the proper name for it). Makes me want a scaler even though I haven't finished my crawler kit yet.

looking very nice. love that massive front metal 'thing' (don't know the proper name for it). Makes me want a scaler even though I haven't finished my crawler kit yet.

Its just a gaurd/pull bar mate taken from a Tamiya highlift F350 :)

mrklaw..Does that mean you are good at making them then :)

not at all. Which means it must be easy :)

there are a couple of soldering threads on here - have a read and have a go. I converted all my batteries and cars over to deans using those, plus a bit of trial and error.

For the winch lead, I just took a male+female deans, soldered some 14 gauge wire between them to make a short stubby lead, then cut off the tamiya plug on the winch and soldered those wires onto one of the deans. That cable then just fits on the end of your esc and connects to the battery.

dead simple, honest :)

• 1 month later...