• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Rock crawler pictures.

TiM!

Looking good, have you any more photos of under the hood?

I have a gallery for it in members galleries which shows a bit more from earlier stages and will probably do a thread once it's running...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

some lovely images. 

have you guys looked into old fishponds ? turn them upside down sprinkle with fastcreete 

leave it to set, and you have a large rock face. , an old pond waterfall can be blocked off and filled with water or used as a watery uphill crawl

a cheap solar panel pond fountain feeding the water stream. 

a feature in the garden but also your rock playground. different mounds of pond liners  with the fastcreete coat

small ones , medium , large, most get thrown away these days or given away free on gumtree and likes.

dill a hole in the bottom and you have a devils hole to climb out, add grip using that fastcreete ( apply fast setting concrete with a big stipple brush and let dry to give a stone effect)

• Like 1

Well, I sorted a mount for the gopro yesterday. When I switched it off it had 3 bars but this morning when I went to take it out the battery was dead :shockingscary:

Was the first outing in the garden with this one and it needs a litle work, the damn thing is constantly leaning left and rolls too much. Weighted wheels may be the way forward.

DSC01150_zpsblylizms.jpg

DSC01124_zpsysuyctz7.jpg

DSC01162_zpsmszz8clo.jpg

• Like 1